Page 342 of 690 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 10346
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Well, this is the new title card for the show on HBO Max. I think we probably are gonna get a stealth drop

Looks like we are getting red Martians this season

Which one is Martha Manhunter?
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Huh, see they're making the Green Martians look more monstrous like the White Martians (that Green one vaguely reminds me of Mars Attacks! anyone else getting that?).

Oh hey, M'gann's changed from Green to White coloration (also, is it just this picture or did she go from redhead to brunette?).

Looking very Mars centric indeed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Huh, see they're making the Green Martians look more monstrous like the White Martians (that Green one vaguely reminds me of Mars Attacks! anyone else getting that?).

Oh hey, M'gann's changed from Green to White coloration (also, is it just this picture or did she go from redhead to brunette?).

Looking very Mars centric indeed.
    Megan's still a redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Megan's still a redhead.
    Must just be that picture then. Doesn't look as red to me as she usually has.

The more monstrous form is what Martians actually look like. I think we saw it with Green Beetle and maybe J'onn once? I think that might be a Martian elder.

M'Gann shifted to White Martian skin in season 3 but it looks like she's going back to her red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The more monstrous form is what Martians actually look like. I think we saw it with Green Beetle and maybe J'onn once? I think that might be a Martian elder.

M'Gann shifted to White Martian skin in season 3 but it looks like she's going back to her red hair.
    I thought the Green Martians were shown before in the more bald alien headed but not monstrous form, like in season 1 when M'gann showed what she "really" looked like (when she was still lying and saying she was Green).

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Well, this is the new title card for the show on HBO Max. I think we probably are gonna get a stealth drop

I wonder if they're going to do their own Secret Invasion storyline.

I guess it makes sense that Beast Boy is featured in the image. In the YJ universe his powers come from Martian blood.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-15-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Nice to see them. So its look like Conner and Megan bringing Garth to their adventure to Mars after the farewell party at 3.9 audioplay

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Nice to see them. So its look like Conner and Megan bringing Garth to their adventure to Mars after the farewell party at 3.9 audioplay
    It's Garfield or Gar for short. Not Garth. Garth was the first Aqualad and is currently Tempest.

I thought the Green Martians were shown before in the more bald alien headed but not monstrous form, like in season 1 when M'gann showed what she "really" looked like (when she was still lying and saying she was Green).
    Green Beetle's Martian Form was pretty much the same as M'Gann's White Martian form. J'onn just looks like that because he's trying to look more normal to humans.

Green Beetle's Martian Form was pretty much the same as M'Gann's White Martian form. J'onn just looks like that because he's trying to look more normal to humans.
    And so was Miss Martian's faux "fully Green Martian" appearance then?

And so was Miss Martian's faux "fully Green Martian" appearance then?
    Off-hand I would say yes.

Off-hand I would say yes.
    Huh, never picked up on that then. Neato. Interesting that they've chosen now to be more forward with the more monstrous design this season then. Very interested how they'll handle all the Mars stuff here then.

Spectacular Member

A big Mars story arc has been my most wanted wish from this show since like late Season 1 so im pretty damn pumped to be finally getting it.

I wonder if the big White Martian in the background is just supposed to be M'gann in her true form or if it's Mal'ale'fak (since remember they changed him to being M'ganns white Martian brother in this, and he could very likely be the villain of this arc).

Also if that fancy dressed green Martian with all the glowy eyes around it is one of the "Sorcerror Priest" M'gann talked about way back in S1. cause the idea of a Martian WITH MAGIC on top of ALL THEIR OTHER POWERS just seems so goddamn crazy I kinda wanna see it.

And on another note because Greg loves using every character he can and is also willing to alter them to fit into his version of the DCU... watch that Red Martian by the E16 version of Jemm.

And give me a Zook cameo please.