Page 343 of 693 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    A big Mars story arc has been my most wanted wish from this show since like late Season 1 so im pretty damn pumped to be finally getting it.

I wonder if the big White Martian in the background is just supposed to be M'gann in her true form or if it's Mal'ale'fak (since remember they changed him to being M'ganns white Martian brother in this, and he could very likely be the villain of this arc).

Also if that fancy dressed green Martian with all the glowy eyes around it is one of the "Sorcerror Priest" M'gann talked about way back in S1. cause the idea of a Martian WITH MAGIC on top of ALL THEIR OTHER POWERS just seems so goddamn crazy I kinda wanna see it.

And on another note because Greg loves using every character he can and is also willing to alter them to fit into his version of the DCU... watch that Red Martian by the E16 version of Jemm.

And give me a Zook cameo please.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Apparently when Jemm was first created up he was supposed to be Martian Manhunter’s cousin. But editorial made them change things up so he became the Son of Saturn.

Wonder if they’d call him J’emm.

Maybe the season title Phantoms isn’t referring to the supernatural side of the DCU, but to invisible Martians walking among us (cue the Twilight Zone music).
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-15-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    It's Garfield or Gar for short. Not Garth. Garth was the first Aqualad and is currently Tempest.
    Uh oh thank you for the correction.

A big Mars story arc has been my most wanted wish from this show since like late Season 1 so im pretty damn pumped to be finally getting it.

I wonder if the big White Martian in the background is just supposed to be M'gann in her true form or if it's Mal'ale'fak (since remember they changed him to being M'ganns white Martian brother in this, and he could very likely be the villain of this arc).

Also if that fancy dressed green Martian with all the glowy eyes around it is one of the "Sorcerror Priest" M'gann talked about way back in S1. cause the idea of a Martian WITH MAGIC on top of ALL THEIR OTHER POWERS just seems so goddamn crazy I kinda wanna see it.

And on another note because Greg loves using every character he can and is also willing to alter them to fit into his version of the DCU... watch that Red Martian by the E16 version of Jemm.

Yeah I remember Megan mentioned about Mars Sorcery once the team talk about Dr. Fate. They already got ton of high end power and skill xd. Wonder if magic is universal or Mars have their own brand of magic

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    As long as Geoff Johns is in a position of power Hal Jordan will be the guy. You can’t tell me otherwise
    Since he’s probably not going to be let near the mainline books again, presumably pushing Jess and Simon in adaptations personally profits him more surely?

I wonder if 5th Dimensional Imps are too much for Earth-16 .
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Since he’s probably not going to be let near the mainline books again, presumably pushing Jess and Simon in adaptations personally profits him more surely?
    Unless they have someone filling Hal's role, I assume he'll be involved in the HBOMax show somehow given Sinestro's in it. And Berlanti gets to do something after all those Hal teases in the early Arrowverse that never went anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Which one is Martha Manhunter?
    Why did you say that name??

I couldn't resist.

Incredible Member

PEACEMAKER will premiere on January 13 on HBO Max

Teen Titans Go! and DC Super Hero Girls are teaming up! Battle of the Super Sons was also announced, along with Green Lantern and Batman animations.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That take on blue beetle in DC SHG was garbage. 🤮 Like Ron Stoppable basically. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    That take on blue beetle in DC SHG was garbage. �� Like Ron Stoppable basically. Ew.
    I was happy to see Ted as Blue Bettle even if he had some...growing pains.

(Not sure about the goatee though).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was happy to see Ted as Blue Bettle even if he had some...growing pains.

(Not sure about the goatee though).
    Why did they even need that? He looks fine without it??

At least its not as bad as the joker. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    Why did they even need that? He looks fine without it??
    To make him look like Tony Stark, I guess?
    At least its not as bad as the joker. ��

Where's his jacket?

Incredible Member

Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, and Chameleon Boy in Young Justice: Phantoms
    GkedWQo.jpg

Not the Bendis designs. Will that mean the race changes also won’t be used? Will this team be connected to Clark?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not the Bendis designs. Will that mean the race changes also won’t be used? Will this team be connected to Clark?
    We still don't know if they will be connected to Clark. I hope that the race changes will not be used. Also at the end of episode 1, there is another Legionnaire shown (we don't see his face) who is black and is shown with red gloves. I think it is Tyroc and it seems to be based on one of his costumes from the comics :
    a7d2ae6c1dcf018b22d327e34d9ebd82.jpg