Page 350 of 693 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this will have actual voice acting.
    Don’t think so, Smash is voiceless and this is free to play apparently
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t think so, Smash is voiceless and this is free to play apparently
    All-Star is voiceless, not Smash

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Glad they included Superman.

What are Shaggy’s fighting powers?!? Does he just run away?
    Likely, yeah. Maybe some moves will summon the rest of the gang or even a monster to attack his opponent for him

Incredible Member

The next few episodes will focus on Artemis
    20211028_094412.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    20211028_094412.jpg
    Kind of a sudden shift after the recent cliffhanger...

Spectacular Member

Kind of a sudden shift after the recent cliffhanger...
    Does explain why she seemed to be acting a lot more edgy in the trailer though.

20211028_094412.jpg
    This would be the perfect opportunity to involve Cassandra Cain and explore her dynamics with Shiva in a media adaptation. Cass would make a great protégé to Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    This would be the perfect opportunity to involve Cassandra Cain and explore her dynamics with Shiva in a media adaptation. Cass would make a great protégé to Artemis.
    I figure she's a protege of Katana's given the swords and Shiva's rivalry with Katana. That and they don't talk .

I hope her meeting with Shiva in this arc leads to her finally growing into being Batgirl and ditching the sword though.

Cass and Katana together makes sense as they were in the Outsiders together in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Guardians is apparently a banger of a game. Sure would be cool if we got a GL game. Or y’know anything without Batman or his Rogues/Family as the stars. That sure would be nice.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I figure she's a protege of Katana's given the swords and Shiva's rivalry with Katana. That and they don't talk .

I hope her meeting with Shiva in this arc leads to her finally growing into being Batgirl and ditching the sword though.
    Hopefully the Cass/Shiva plotline goes so well in YJ that this leads to them making appearances elsewhere too, like the Black Canary movie where the writer hinted Shiva may be the villain? *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Guardians is apparently a banger of a game. Sure would be cool if we got a GL game. Or y’know anything without Batman or his Rogues/Family as the stars. That sure would be nice.
    From the sounds of it the Guardians game has a strong story and fun, if a little repetitive, gameplay.

Mechanics wise it seems like they really simplified it by just having you play Star-Lord and none of the other Guardians. With a GL game I think the question would be how to convey all that power and possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Hopefully the Cass/Shiva plotline goes so well in YJ that this leads to them making appearances elsewhere too, like the Black Canary movie where the writer hinted Shiva may be the villain? *fingers crossed*
    I feel like it'd be harder to pivot movie Cass, but maybe not impossible.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

20211028_094412.jpg
    Splitting the season into 4 episode arcs for each character is certainly a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Splitting the season into 4 episode arcs for each character is certainly a choice.
    To be honest I don't think the show has quite figured out the sweet spot in terms of focus.

Either they shift the focus constantly and fans complain about all these different characters or they focus just on the OG!'s and stuff relevant to them while hoping fans care about their storylines.

To be honest I don't think the show has quite figured out the sweet spot in terms of focus.

Either they shift the focus constantly and fans complain about all these different characters or they focus just on the OG!'s and stuff relevant to them while hoping fans care about their storylines.
    The show really is more about its take on the DC Universe as a whole rather than any one character (except maybe Miss Martian and Superboy), which is think confuses some people as it’s not a very common approach to storytelling