Page 369 of 695 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10425

They're making a Wonder Woman game:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

HOLY **** it’s HAPPENING!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

hell yeah about time Wondie got a time. Wondering how is the gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    hell yeah about time Wondie got a time. Wondering how is the gameplay
    It's being developed by the same people who did Shadows of Mordor, so I wonder how similar it might be.

Gives me some hope that the second DC game WB Montreal is making might actually not be Batman now

I like that there’s no sword and instead they emphasize the lasso
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Gives me some hope that the second DC game WB Montreal is making might actually not be Batman now

I like that there’s no sword and instead they emphasize the lasso
    Given Shadows of Mordor, maybe you can use the Lasso to turn enemies to your side?

One of the problems with Superman games are his flight, as it's hard to make limits to being able to fly all the time, specially in combat, theoretically, Diana would have this problem too, I wonder if they'll make something around this... Or just not let her fly lol.

Oh well, may this game be actually fun, and not like the usual Triple A shit.

Holy crap! That’s totally awesome and unexpected!

Hippolyta’s voiceover said they needed to call her back because some stuff is going down. It would be amazing if this game takes place on Themyscira. So much to explore and a great setting for a game.

Long past due.

Hopefully it washes away the stank of the Injustice franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    One of the problems with Superman games are his flight, as it's hard to make limits to being able to fly all the time, specially in combat, theoretically, Diana would have this problem too, I wonder if they'll make something around this... Or just not let her fly lol.

Yeah flight is the tricky part. I thought Anthem handled flight and it’s effect on combat pretty well. My guess is Diana will not be able to fly, just leap or run fast.

That's actually a good question. I wonder if she'll fly in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Long past due.

Hopefully it washes away the stank of the Injustice franchise.
    Wonder when it's Superman's turn to have that stink washed away...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah flight is the tricky part. I thought Anthem handled flight and it’s effect on combat pretty well.
    Problems I can imagine with flight is how gravity just isn't an issue anymore, you can always be above enemies, maybe it could be limited by removing dashes in the air (Even though that'd make no sense), or enemies having good anti airs (PS4 Spidey has whip enemies who have an almost instantaneous air grab lol)... It's all tricky anyways.

My guess is Diana will not be able to fly, just leap or run fast.
    It is possible she just won''t fly yeah, I remember in WW1984 she was using the lasso in thunders instead of flying, maybe something like that will be used once in a while (Like fast travel if it's open world), or just use the invisible jet lol.

Anyways, how does flight work in Anthem?

That's actually a good question. I wonder if she'll fly in this.
    Yeah I would prefer if she did, since Diana not being able to fly looks weird to me, but I'd understand if they didn't give it to her 'cause it's not an easy mechanic to implement.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Wonder Woman getting a video game is great news, and as an old, salty Superman fan, I hope the developers get right what Superman games in the past have gotten wrong every time. I really hope this one is special.

Diana looks great, if nothing else.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Superman only started flying because it was easier to animate than him jumping all the time. Would be funny if they had him go back to leaping tall buildings in a single bound because that's easier for a game.