Page 390 of 695 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    YJ wiki says he was born in 1994 and she was born in 2000, so yeah, only 6 years and they're both adults, wouldn't be an issue legally speaking, but isn't he dating Kaldur'ahm?
    Garth and Kaldur's boyfriend are two distinct characters.
    Season 3 has an episode where Donna is explicitly said to have retired, so she's only helping out because the shit Child is pulling needs as much help as they can get, Garth could be in a similar position where he's retired (If he ever became a hero to begin with), but helps out in crisis that are too big.
    Garth was on the Team as Tempest.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Garth was an active hero in the 5 year gap between season 1 & 2. He's a playable character in the video game that takes place within the time gap.
    Man I gotta play that game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Garth and Kaldur's boyfriend are two distinct characters.
    Really? Damn, guess that shows how little attention I pay to Garth, always thought he was the boyfriend lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Really? Damn, guess that shows how little attention I pay to Garth, always thought he was the boyfriend lol.
    Fun fact, they are both voiced by Spider-Man VA's and wear blue on the show .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't want Young Justice to use these characters just to compliment.

The wonderverse deserves it's own plot using Wonderverse villlains and concepts.
    That likely would never happen since none of the OG cast are connected to anything Wonder-verse related.

Season 3 has an episode where Donna is explicitly said to have retired, so she's only helping out because the shit Child is pulling needs as much help as they can get, Garth could be in a similar position where he's retired (If he ever became a hero to begin with), but helps out in crisis that are too big.
    I always laugh that so many of the younger/sidekicks retired while it doesnt seem many of the "adult" heroes retire. I think Aquaman is the only one to hand over the mantle and say bye to the League.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 12-25-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I always laugh that so many of the younger/sidekicks retired while it doesnt seem many of the "adult" heroes retire. I think Aquaman is the only one to hand over the mantle and say bye to the League.
    That aren't dead like Ted Kord.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Man I gotta play that game lol.
    No you don't lol. Just look up the story elements on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't want Young Justice to use these characters just to compliment.

The wonderverse deserves it's own plot using Wonderverse villlains and concepts.
    The shows too broad and a bit bloated for that. I feel this style can still work.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I think Marys storyline would be really great if it had the proper focus but we've never even seen her in action as Mary Marvel so I can see it falling flat for some.
    There was supposed to be an arc with the Marvel family had S2 not been cut six episodes. I'm assuming it would prelude to this but who knows what changed from then to now.

Fun fact, they are both voiced by Spider-Man VA's and wear blue on the show .
    Them wearing blue is exactly why I thought they were the same character to begin with lol.

Didn't know they were voiced by Spidey voice actors though, now that I checked it, man, we have at least 3 Spidey voice actors in this show, basically a mini Spider-Verse here .

Then again, Josh Keaton is quite clearly playing an evil Spider-Man with the way Black Spider talks, he was generally the best thing of Artemis' arc for me lol.

That likely would never happen since none of the OG cast are connected to anything Wonder-verse related.
    B̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶V̶a̶n̶d̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶'̶e̶m̶?̶

Damn new generation's made of quitters :P.

But yeah, only other older heroes we've seen retiring are usually too old to stay active, Aquaman is the only one who could stay active but chose to stop, meanwhile, Wally and Donna retired, Tempest seem to have retired, I think Mary stopped for a while, and there's probably more lol.

Maybe they got tired of picking up the League's stack so constantly .

I might, but if I can tolerate beating Persona 3 when I don't like a lot of things Persona has as an RPG (On top of not liking RPGs), I can probably tolerate that game if it sucks and my standards dropped low enough, we'll see I guess lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    There was supposed to be an arc with the Marvel family had S2 not been cut six episodes. I'm assuming it would prelude to this but who knows what changed from then to now.
    I heard the same thing about Zatanna in season 2, not really sure it'd really have enough time for it lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 12-25-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    They were also supposed to get an arc in the comics that got nixed:

(I really think they could have come up with a better Mary design).
    Then again, Josh Keaton is quite clearly playing an evil Spider-Man with the way Black Spider talks, he was generally the best thing of Artemis' arc for me lol.
    He's also playing Jason, a former Robin, so that tracks even more.

You know as big as a YJ fan as I am. I've never played the game or read the comics. I heard they both have major story details but I've never bothered to go through them and keep forgetting they exist.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

They were also supposed to get an arc in the comics that got nixed:

(I really think they could have come up with a better Mary design).
    At least the colors look better lol.

He's also playing Jason, a former Robin, so that tracks even more.
    I wasn't aware of that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    You know as big as a YJ fan as I am. I've never played the game or read the comics. I heard they both have major story details but I've never bothered to go through them and keep forgetting they exist.
    The comics don't have that many major details, probably the biggest things there are Orm getting actual screen time, Brainiac debutting, and Supes showing up as Clark Kent with some Daily Planet people around him.

There's also the really weird detail where the comic decided to have Dick be sleeping around, it's feels really fanfiction-like lol.

You can also learn from the comics why Conner hates monkeys, but it's better to repress that lame attempt at a catchphrase.

Klarion getting spanked is satisfying
    The J-man

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    The biggest story details of the game is knowing who joined the team during the time gap (Tempest, Tim Drake) and it setting up the status quo for season 2. The game actually shows how Tula died and the fallout that had.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    One thing I'm hoping is that Kaldur's arc being the Backdoor for Diana and the Wonderverse.

He and Diana were both on the League.

He and Donna were working the PR and Embassy work

And there might still be some schism between him and Cassie. Especially the Batfam's false flag stuff from s3.
    Oh, I hope not! Kaldur barely gets any development at all! I wish Him and Rocket's arc focus on them and their mythos ONLY! I don't even want to see those boring Beast Boy scenes either.