Page 411 of 693 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 10394
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    just give him time. Remember Gargoyles.
    I’m surprised that I’m only now noticing the Illuminati motif in all of his works (including Spectacular Spider-Man). There’s always someone behind the scenes doing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    just give him time. Remember Gargoyles.
    That's the thing with Weisman. You need to hope the networks keep giving him leeway for content to ever hope to see payoff, at least for some stuff.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Just got done watching Catwoman: Hunted. It was ok, definitely not one of my faves. I think Greg went a little overboard in this film with his use of villains. It's a Catwoman film so we gotta put in Cheshire and Cheetah because they cats! And Batwoman is in it so we have to have an actual Bat in it as well. It felt like I was watching a 90s anime film that came on Toonami so I guess that is good? Selina was full of quips and seduction so much that it got a little tiring. Batwomans VA was just plain awful and not a big fan of her being in the film/how she was used. As I think Cheetah should be a character that does a certain thing, I did like that aspect of the character in this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Just got done watching Catwoman: Hunted. It was ok, definitely not one of my faves. I think Greg went a little overboard in this film with his use of villains. It's a Catwoman film so we gotta put in Cheshire and Cheetah because they cats! And Batwoman is in it so we have to have an actual Bat in it as well. It felt like I was watching a 90s anime film that came on Toonami so I guess that is good? Selina was full of quips and seduction so much that it got a little tiring. Batwomans VA was just plain awful and not a big fan of her being in the film/how she was used. As I think Cheetah should be a character that does a certain thing, I did like that aspect of the character in this film.
    That's a shame. Stephanie Beatriz is usually a solid VA and you'd think she'd be a great fit for Batwoman. Maybe bad direction?

I have seen some images online of Kate looking like an anime girl, which is kind of hilarious .

I'm starting to think Greg Weisman is the animated Geoff Johns when it comes to villains.

Considering the movie is supposed to be an ode to old-school anime where characters would come in cutesy matching sets, all the cat-themed villains for Catwoman make perfect sense. Too bad they couldn't include Catman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Beatriz sounds fine as Batwoman here. Maybe it was just a personal taste thing for Primal Slayer. All the VA's have clearly been directed to adapt recognizable tones found in 70s-90s action/adventure caper anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Beatriz sounds fine as Batwoman here. Maybe it was just a personal taste thing for Primal Slayer. All the VA's have clearly been directed to adapt recognizable tones found in 70s-90s action/adventure caper anime.
    Her Kate sounds maybe a little stilted and emotionless here, but that's kind of the character.

(I can only imagine how difficult it was to match the lip flaps).

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Her Kate sounds maybe a little stilted and emotionless here, but that's kind of the character.

(I can only imagine how difficult it was to match the lip flaps).
    That exactly. She sounds like that throughout the entire movie and just sounds flat for me

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I’m surprised that I’m only now noticing the Illuminati motif in all of his works (including Spectacular Spider-Man). There’s always someone behind the scenes doing stuff.
    Spectacular Spider-Man didn't have an Illuminati motif.

Incredible Member

‘Titans’ Sets Season 4 Villains: Joseph Morgan As Brother Blood, Franka Potente As Mother Mayhem, Lisa Ambalavanar As Jinx
    Joseph-Morgan-Franka-Potente-Lisa-Ambalavanar.jpg

https://deadline.com/2022/01/titans-...nx-1234923540/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    ‘Titans’ Sets Season 4 Villains: Joseph Morgan As Brother Blood, Franka Potente As Mother Mayhem, Lisa Ambalavanar As Jinx

The brotherhood has been slowly build over the season we have 4 memeber. And the hive leader. But without deathstroke as the final boss I don’t see them as much of a threat.

I’m also counting on this being the final season. At least with Dick and Kory. Raven Tim Konnor Garth and they just need one more memeber to be an effective teen titans.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The brotherhood has been slowly build over the season we have 4 memeber. And the hive leader. But without deathstroke as the final boss I don’t see them as much of a threat.

I’m also counting on this being the final season. At least with Dick and Kory. Raven Tim Konnor Garth and they just need one more memeber to be an effective teen titans.
    According to the showrunners, they plan on Titans lasting 5 seasons. That means that season 5 will be the last season ( if it gets renewed).

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Spectacular Spider-Man didn't have an Illuminati motif.
    It was canceled too soon .
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post

Finally some actual Titans villains again!

Kind of curious to see how they adapt them.