Page 417 of 695 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    For some reason I always have trouble thinking of the DCSHG's Wonder Woman as Wonder Woman. Guess cause she's made so young and the show's a bit too goofy? I like it though, more than TT Go at any rate.
    It's probably one of the better animated depictions of Diana even if it's not really a WW show per se (they only kind of screwed over Donna in a way in how they went about it).

I mean, she's the only "woman" on a team of "girls" but they couldn't really call her Wonder Girl.

I don't see why Constantine should be punished for the writers' decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I don't see why Constantine should be punished for the writers' decisions
    I mean, in-universe he's the one who told Barry he had to do it.

I just find it funny that all the magic people have the same VA's from the previous universe while no one else does .

Link just loads the picture not the press release
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So this is the same Constantine from the previous animated universe? Would be interesting if the animated shorts continued that version alongside the current one.

Extraordinary Member

Congrats to All the good DC live action shows
    029C55BC-25DE-4E00-ABC9-D961B8CB6C17.jpg

Good to see they haven't gone woke and still have separate actor and actress awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    those are supernatural teen dramas that overlap in the same territories like all teh other cookie cutter CW shows since they pivoted to this audience several years ago.

CW use to target teenage girls strongly then they branched into supernatural and comics to bolster their fledgling audience.
    Um, didn't they have superheroes from the start? Specifially, Smallville (inherited from The WB)? It wasn't long after that ended that Arrow started. And didn't they also have Buffy the Vampire Slayer (inherited from UPN) so have had shows about the supernatural before Supernatural came along too?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    For some reason I always have trouble thinking of the DCSHG's Wonder Woman as Wonder Woman. Guess cause she's made so young and the show's a bit too goofy? I like it though, more than TT Go at any rate.
    She and Zatanna do mismatch the rest of the lineup, who are Titans generation (even Jessica Cruz, who in the comics is a similar age to ex-Titan Kyle Rayner despite debuting much later). She really should've been Wonder Girl (either Donna or Cassie) but I guess Diana was considered more marketable. Zatanna at least has the excuse of having previously been adapted as a teenager in Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Link just loads the picture not the press release
    Whoops! Fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So this is the same Constantine from the previous animated universe? Would be interesting if the animated shorts continued that version alongside the current one.
    Unless we're told otherwise I'm just going to assume this is the Tomorrow-verse version of the characters after the last Flashpoint.

Kind of hoped we’d get some info on the animated Super-Sons or GL movies by now
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

We get a teaser at the end of each animated film we hav got a while to wait

I mean, outside of the cast and staff, do we ever get info on these movies before the teaser we get with the movie preceding it?

I'm assuming there will be a press release sooner rather than later.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully the success of The Batman

Will make WB push Arkham knight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Hopefully the success of The Batman

Will make WB push Arkham knight up.
    ...the videogame? Isn't Arkham Knight already available?