Page 433 of 695 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 10422

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    She is Crazy Jane on Doom Patrol.
    Oh, in that case no thanks. She's great, but I tend to prefer the tv people don't become the movie people. Plus it might interfere with the shooting of Doom Patrol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Oh, in that case no thanks. She's great, but I tend to prefer the tv people don't become the movie people. Plus it might interfere with the shooting of Doom Patrol.
    Why shouldn’t she seek big projects, more intresting roles. And as her profile builds so does her price tags each season. That’s how shows get canceled when that one person transitions or asking price grows to high.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Ouh I can see it, she got the look. Quite suprised she already 35 years old, I think DC would like to search a young actress for Jessica Cruz
    She could play 17 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why shouldn’t she seek big projects, more intresting roles. And as her profile builds so does her price tags each season. That’s how shows get canceled when that one person transitions or asking price grows to high.
    Oh she should totally seek it. I'm just saying I'd rather the DC tv actors not become DC movie actors. Like when everyone suggests Grant Gustin replace Ezra Miller, just personally not interested. And I'll probably end up liking any movie less than the Doom Patrol show, so I'd rather just have those actors continue for another six seasons.

Extraordinary Member

Oh she should totally seek it. I'm just saying I'd rather the DC tv actors not become DC movie actors. Like when everyone suggests Grant Gustin replace Ezra Miller, just personally not interested. And I'll probably end up liking any movie less than the Doom Patrol show, so I'd rather just have those actors continue for another six seasons.
    That a lil different Ezra and Grant already had a crossover so then switching places mean embedding the arrowverse into the DCU
    This would be she would be someelse

Yeah, playing another character altogether is fine.

Also helps that Diane Guerro is way more talented than Grant Gustin.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    HBO Max didnt want it which is partially the reason it went to TheCW.
    The merger with discovery means there's new management. Whoever made the decision to turn down Stargirl may not be there anymore.

As long as it doesn't cause a schedule conflict, it should be fine. Brandon Fraser is going to be Firefly in the Batgirl movie and that hasn't gotten in the way of him doing season 4 of Doom Patrol.

I kinda want them to use Diane guerro as Jessica Cruz
    Her profile is is growing and she will be too good for that show in another year

Your right not everything needs to connect but Warner also should not be making shows that end up on rival platforms
    She was Jessica in Justice League vs the Fatal Five.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah, playing another character altogether is fine.

Also helps that Diane Guerro is way more talented than Grant Gustin.
    Diane and Grant are both great .
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    As long as it doesn't cause a schedule conflict, it should be fine. Brandon Fraser is going to be Firefly in the Batgirl movie and that hasn't gotten in the way of him doing season 4 of Doom Patrol.
    It probably helps that Robotman is mostly voiceover.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Diane and Grant are both great
    We'll agree to disagree

That a lil different Ezra and Grant already had a crossover so then switching places mean embedding the arrowverse into the DCU
    This would be she would be someelse
    The crossover doesn't matter and Grant could become the DCEU Flash without embedding the Arrowverse into the DCEU - but I still don't want it. Even if she plays someone else...I'd still rather have someone else cast for the role. I mean, it's not something that I take a hard stand against, it's just my preference. I'd rather they look outside of their other DC shows for actors to cast into their DC films.

Does he actually do much screening for Doom Patrol? I always assumed his Robotman role was mostly voice acting, which is largely why I kinda give his casting a pass. Voice acting just different.

Does he actually do much screening for Doom Patrol? I always assumed his Robotman role was mostly voice acting, which is largely why I kinda give his casting a pass. Voice acting just different.
    Every season so far at least had Fraser present as human Cliff. Be a flashback, a dream or other weird nonsense in which Cliff is presented in his human body.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    We'll agree to disagree
    I feel like you have something against Grant .

Every season so far at least had Fraser present as human Cliff. Be a flashback, a dream or other weird nonsense in which Cliff is presented in his human body.
    Eh, still not really the same level. Maybe he shoots one week out of a season? Eh, still a glorified voice actor.