Page 443 of 695 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 10422
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    At this point YJ main plot is hapndicapping the series. When you come down to it, it's a basic (or looks like a basic) world domination story and fight between two factions (Vandal Savage vs Darkseid), that's in itself isn't interesting enough to go on for seasons and seasons imo (doesn't help Darkseid is portrayed here as your garden-variety galactic conqueror) because deep down we know they aren't winning, so part of the audience is subconciosly waiting for the inevitable.

Also, and I can only say this with the benefit of hindsight, I think that a show that puts so much emphasis on the young heroes' finding their place in the world shouldn't have skipped five years of development.
    But that’s the thing that I actually like about the show: how productive it is rather than just meandering with people complaining to each other. To me, that’s what makes it “mature” in comparison to the CW shows and other superhero media. It never feels like the characters are just wasting their time.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    But that’s the thing that I actually like about the show: how productive it is rather than just meandering with people complaining to each other. To me, that’s what makes it “mature” in comparison to the CW shows and other superhero media. It never feels like the characters are just wasting their time.
    Well, productive in the sense that they don't dwell too much on the drama I guess, even when they believably could.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the first Arrowverse show to be canceled.
    Last edited by Veni; 04-29-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Welp, at least it went out on a solid ending with season 3.

Now I guess they can focus on Gotham Knights.

(Will we ever find out who her dad was?).

I guess Earth-Prime #6 is Ryan Wilder's final appearance then.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the first Arrowverse show to be canceled.
    Is it? I know Arrow and Supergirl ended for other reasons, but what about Black Lightning?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is it? I know Arrow and Supergirl ended for other reasons, but what about Black Lightning?
    Weren't all of them announced they were getting final seasons beforehand? When a renewal for another reason is announced as "final season", it's not usually seen as cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

If Legends doesn’t get cancelled they could use her over there since I think the next Season will be the last for that show.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Well let’s see if they get past the pilot

Astonishing Member

Well, productive in the sense that they don't dwell too much on the drama I guess, even when they believably could.
    I always find that point funny since it implies that people don’t actually care what the supervillains do.

Incredible Member

‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’s Canceled At The CW After Seven Seasons

https://deadline.com/2022/04/dcs-leg...ns-1235013375/

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’s Canceled At The CW After Seven Seasons

https://deadline.com/2022/04/dcs-leg...ns-1235013375/
    Arrowverse is finally coming to an end. S&L already got renewed for S3 so I think that might carry on, but Naomi is definitely dead and Stargirl is in the crosshairs

Astonishing Member

Arrowverse is finally coming to an end. S&L already got renewed for S3 so I think that might carry on, but Naomi is definitely dead and Stargirl is in the crosshairs
    As I understand Naomi and Stargirl already have their next seasons in production, so at least they’ll get to tie things off if not renewed?

And S&L wisely has done it's utmost to ignore the fact that it's part of the Arrowverse. Also I wouldn't count Stargirl as part of the Arrowverse either. Hope it gets another season and manages to turn things around. Second season wasn't as strong (I still need to finish it tho), but I still like that take on the characters. Especially Courtney/Stargirl herself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    As I understand Naomi and Stargirl already have their next seasons in production, so at least they’ll get to tie things off if not renewed?
    They can not canceled two black led queer female shows

Give naomi a part two to wrap up her story

I say Stargirl and Superman and Lois can continue on with HBOMAX

Tyler hochlin is a good backup Superman, The stargirl cast is young enough to be salvaged for the DCEU.

Flash needs to go on at least until the flash movie comes out.