Page 444 of 695 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 10422
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think a lot of this is the fact that the CW is changing ownership and no one knows exactly what Discovery wants to do with the characters. They may pull the plug on all the current projects. I could see S&L being slid over to HBOMAX with little issue but the others will definitely get the axe. Or they may decide to kill everything because they have their own plans. Who knows.
    Assassinate Putin!

Flash has one more season and then it will be done apparently. Maybe they’ll have the other Arrowverse characters cameo in that to give them all a proper goodbye.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wouldn't mind all the HBO max hero shows joining S and L and stargirl in one cohesive universe, and then do it right, none of the same CW issues that fans don't like
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I wonder if Young Justice is on the chopping block? Its a HBO show but it hasn’t gotten renewed yet.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The Arrowverse is effectively dead. Fitting the last real crossover was COIE.

The Flash ignores Superman and Superman ignores everyone so...the universe was fun for the time even though it was a hot mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I suppose they could've introduced a completely new character that nobody would recognize, sure. Seems like this was a better option
    Yeah, because the only way to move the plot forward in the show was to introduce a new character or just shoehorn a character from another show. They couldn't just have done it with other characters already in the show, that's impossible. /s
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

The Flash ignores Superman and Superman ignores everyone so...the universe was fun for the time even though it was a hot mess.
    I hope this means 'Superman and Lois' just goes on to do it's own thing without being beholden to Supergirl's continuity.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I wouldn't mind all the HBO max hero shows joining S and L and stargirl in one cohesive universe, and then do it right, none of the same CW issues that fans don't like
    I'm the opposite - not only am I uninterested in it, I think it'd be a bit of a drag. I love Superman & Lois, Stargirl, and Doom Patrol, but I honestly can't see Doom Patrol's R Rated-ness blending well with the other two shows, and I can't see what a Stargirl and Superman & Lois crossover would add to either property.

And Titans is honestly so cringey bad that it should be kept far, far, far away from all these other shows lest it risks somehow infecting them. Gotta keep that crap quarantined.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Flash doesn't ignore Superman. There was just nobody from that show available to do Armageddon, so it ended up being the only Arrowverse show unrepresented.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I hope this means 'Superman and Lois' just goes on to do it's own thing without being beholden to Supergirl's continuity.
    It never has been. Morgan Edge was redone, and the two versions are completely incompatible.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’s Canceled At The CW After Seven Seasons

https://deadline.com/2022/04/dcs-leg...ns-1235013375/
    I'm far from the biggest fan of LoT's latest season or what the show became (even if to this day a lot of people will maintain it was the best Arrowverse show) and feels like it barely earned having "DC" in the title, but it sucks that with so many fans invested in it that they pull the plug after a cliffhanger ending and after introducing Booster. Not that I was confident that the show would do him right, but Donald Faison deserved better.

Maybe Donald Faison and Zach Braff can do a Blue & Gold spin off not set in the Arrowverse continuity. Bring in John C McGinley as Maxwell Lord and Sarah Chalke as Sue Dibny (or maybe as Ice?).

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Maybe Donald Faison and Zach Braff can do a Blue & Gold spin off not set in the Arrowverse continuity. Bring in John C McGinley as Maxwell Lord and Sarah Chalke as Sue Dibny (or maybe as Ice?).
    Well, we're never getting that Blue and Gold movie, but I'm not sure what the plans are for Ted in Jaime's movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, because the only way to move the plot forward in the show was to introduce a new character or just shoehorn a character from another show. They couldn't just have done it with other characters already in the show, that's impossible. /s
    I just assumed that if you could think of another character to fill the same plot purposes you’d have mentioned one. Who do you think they could’ve shown coming to terms with their anger as not an inherently negative thing whilst also giving Merton an excuse to go in and out of his vault a few times who wouldn’t have felt shoehorned in?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Greg Weisman responding to critiques about Rocket's lack of focus in this arc.

I feel like sometimes the show bills itself as an ensemble but doesn't quite execute it correctly. At least compared to season 1.
    Nah, it’s definitely more of an ensemble than it was before. That’s the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Nah, it’s definitely more of an ensemble than it was before. That’s the problem.
    It's an ensemble that focuses too much on one character and pivots too much.