Page 457 of 695 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 10422

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looking forward to it .

can anyone zoom in on the image, who are the two characters in the middle?
    The J-man

Two random thugs

This looks really rough. I’d bet anything that they had to reboot the game after Avengers flopped and tried to pivot away from making it a GAAS.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It always looked better then Avengers to me. Playing as Nightwing’s will get my money.

For the most part looks ok. Here are my silly nitpicks

I do have some issue with the movement poses tho. Give Dick back his under arm wings to glide with or at least have him call the flying trapeze to glide …. Lulz

And Jason has mystic jumps… What?! And if they wanted to make him non lethal give him his crowbar. Dude is definitely killing people
    The J-man

This looks really rough. I’d bet anything that they had to reboot the game after Avengers flopped and tried to pivot away from making it a GAAS.
    Thoughts:

- Combat looks okay. Not as smooth as the Arkham games, but if you play it right I think it can be fun. I feel like people will play Jason more just to be able to shoot people.

- They dropped the health bars (guess they realized how unpopular that was in the first gameplay footage).

- Dick flips as much as Arrowverse Roy Harper.

- Using Dick's glider and referencing Jason's mystical abilities is neat, even if Jason using a mystical double jump looks kind of random.

- I love how their in they're in their civilian clothes in the Belfry. I'm curious how much dialogue/team bonding cutscenes are in the game. I hope there's a lot. That Dick and Jason scene was solid.

- It's weird watching actual Court members as thugs when they're supposed to be snobby rich people, but it's satisfying to beat them up. And of course we're getting new Talon variations. I'm guessing that gas is some kind of variant of the Courts' preservation serum.

Having Nightwing as (one of) the main character has me sold. Red Hood is definitely the “Raphael” of this team. He’s stalkier and has the bad attitude.

Using Jason’s background with the All Caste is a cool addition. As long as he’s not gonna be portrayed as a full on mystic.

I like that Red Hood is using non lethal rounds but damn do his guns seem worthless. It seems less powerful than a BB gun.

They really need to tone down Dick’s flipping when he’s fighting. I know that they want to utilize his acrobatics but that just looks kinda silly.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Im pissed they cancled the PS4 release. This means I wont by playing it anytime soon.

Wouldnt be surprised if wb mntrl is sold after gk. The graphics on the street look like a mobile game. Nightwing's first fight is so slow and goofy. And the game costs 100 singapore dollars? Are they nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Im pissed they cancled the PS4 release. This means I wont by playing it anytime soon.
    Wait what do you mean?!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Wait what do you mean?!
    It's current gen only now. Cancelled the PS4/Xbox One versions

Checking the news and yeah they cancelling the game release for PS 4 and XBOX One, citing the last gen console can't catch pace with current new game resource demand.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/gotha...t-got-canceled

Honestly its feel weird, as Sony still struggle to accomodate PS 5 supply demand

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post

who even has a PS5?!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Which is incredibly stupid since it’s still so damn hard to find PS5s. The chip shortage and global shipping delays have made trying to track one down a pointless quest. Plus it’s close to $1000.

I feel for people because this chip shortage is a killer. I managed to snag a PS5 last September through Sony's site but it's tough right now

Although it might be for the best if the last gen versions really are struggling. Don't need another Cyberpunk situation
    Last edited by The Kid; 05-10-2022 at 09:02 PM.