Page 459 of 695 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Gotham Knights got a full season order by CW: https://deadline.com/2022/05/gotham-...cw-1235022513/
    Odds it lasts longer than one season?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Odds it lasts longer than one season?
    I think CW will be sold before 2023 is over and all DC shows will be ended. idk,

Astonishing Member

The only show that stands a chance to stay alive is Superman & Lois, the rest is obviously going to be closed. The Flash probably ends next season, I believe the same goes for Stargirl.
    Gotham Knight won't go past one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    The only show that stands a chance to stay alive is Superman & Lois, the rest is obviously going to be closed. The Flash probably ends next season, I believe the same goes for Stargirl.
    Gotham Knight won't go past one season.
    Stargirl is the only one left worth watch but that's just my opinion. Superman and Lois started strong but it's going down hill fast for me.

I'M guess the Justice U. series with Diggle is canceled before it got started.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/da.../1100-6499701/
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 05-12-2022 at 03:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I think Superman & Lois and Stargirl are the future of the DC/CW shows. They're just plainly better written with clearly higher budgets.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

My guess is that S&L gets moved over to HBOMAX and everything else gets cancelled. Stargirl maybe but I doubt it.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

That's how they trend so much

Umberto Gonzalez is not the most reputable, but if the data is there then I wonder how they circumvented the precautions mentioned in this article:
    https://www.thewrap.com/academy-osca...bots-cheating/

Doesn't seem likely to me

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I think Superman & Lois and Stargirl are the future of the DC/CW shows. They're just plainly better written with clearly higher budgets.
    Hold it there. Stargirl is written like any other CW show in terms of quality. Maybe with less filler.

And they have the same quality of actors. But at least they are more faithful to the comics than most shows and have better suits/ action

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hold it there. Stargirl is written like any other CW show in terms of quality. Maybe with less filler.

And they have the same quality of actors. But at least they are more faithful to the comics than most shows and have better suits/ action
    I think Stargirl is honestly pretty high quality in terms of acting and writing. Unless that was meant to be a compliment to the CW shows .

It had a great run but I think it’s time for the Arrowverse to end. The shows were popular and a bright spot for the company when the DC movieverse was a laughing stock. But I think it’s time to move away from the superhero story meets teen drama line of shows.

I wonder if the Naomi experiment/push is going to come to an end after the current mini series is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It had a great run but I think it’s time for the Arrowverse to end. The shows were popular and a bright spot for the company when the DC movieverse was a laughing stock. But I think it’s time to move away from the superhero story meets teen drama line of shows.

I wonder if the Naomi experiment/push is going to come to an end after the current mini series is over.
    For some reason I can not comprehend, Bendis still sells really well and is considered a major talent. As long as that doesn't change and DC keeps signing his paychecks, we can expect to see Naomi in the comics he writes.

And probably just in those comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I guess it depends on whether Bendis stays in DC and if anyone there has an interest in her.
    But the failure of her series is a very strong blow to Naomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess it depends on whether Bendis stays in DC and if anyone there has an interest in her.
    But the failure of her series is a very strong blow to Naomi.
    DC has a pretty horrendous track record when it comes to committing to their POC characters. So unless there are some huge changes I can unfortunately see them letting her fade away.