Page 47 of 695 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Anyone know the latest on SyFy's "Krypton"? I don't really see anything after last December.

I've been wondering about that as well as it kind of interested me but as far as I know nothing has been said about Krypton since its initial announcements. Makes me wonder if the project fell apart or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wave View Post
    Anyone know the latest on SyFy's "Krypton"? I don't really see anything after last December.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    I've been wondering about that as well as it kind of interested me but as far as I know nothing has been said about Krypton since its initial announcements. Makes me wonder if the project fell apart or something...
    Yeah, we haven't heard anything in a while. It's possible that they abandoned it.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

With Supergirl on the horizon, I don't think that Krypton really has a chance anymore

Ryan Robbins Joins Arrow as Conklin

Robbins’ Conklin character will be a series regular, combatting Oliver Queen as a member of the Shadowspire organization during the series’ flashback segments. As Variety reports, Robbins will debut on season four's third episode, joining other new cast member Jimmy Akingbola, who will play Shadowspire leader Baron Blitzkreig.
    http://comicbook.com/2015/07/31/ryan...mber-on-arrow/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Yeah, we haven't heard anything in a while. It's possible that they abandoned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    With Supergirl on the horizon, I don't think that Krypton really has a chance anymore
    That's a good point actually, could they even run a Krypton show with Supergirl around? It would mean certain things are off limits and make things constrained for one show or the other as I doubt they could both be allowed to tackle the same stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    That's a good point actually, could they even run a Krypton show with Supergirl around? It would mean certain things are off limits and make things constrained for one show or the other as I doubt they could both be allowed to tackle the same stuff.
    The show was supposed to center around Jor-El's father though, wasn't it? That would seem to give them plenty of wiggle room. But who knows?

Falk Hentschel to portray Hawkman in CW DCverse

"Transcendence" star Falk Hentschel has joined The CW's DC TV Universe as Hawkman. The character is slated to debut on the "Arrow" and "The Flash" crossover episodes before heading to the spinoff "DC's Legends of Tomorrow."

According to the character's official description, "Falk will play Carter Hall, the latest reincarnation of an Egyptian Prince who is fated to reincarnate throughout time along with his soulmate, Kendra Saunders (Ciara Renée). Like Kendra, Carter can access the powers of the Hawk God, Horus, transforming him into the winged warrior known as 'Hawkman.'"
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ds-of-tomorrow

For the tv Hawks, Egyptian gods and magic wings should be ok :
    http://www.awn.com/vfxworld/immortel...lal-big-screen

i'm glad they're going with the reincarnated hero version of Hawkman. was never a fan of the space cop Katar Hol.

Jenna Dewan-Tatum Joins Supergirl as Lucy Lane

As reported by TVLine, Jenna Dewan-Tatum has joined the cast of the DC Comics-based CBS series as Lois Lane's sister, described as "brash, funny and successful in her own right" -- and an ex-girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen (series regular Mehcad Brooks).
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-its-lucy-lane

Thea To Have New Love Interest In Arrow Season 4 - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/03/thea...rrow-season-4/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Falk Hentschel to portray Hawkman in CW DCverse

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ds-of-tomorrow
    Nice. Any thoughts into how long before he and Oliver start squabbling with each other? Oliver has a pretty short temper on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    For the tv Hawks, Egyptian gods and magic wings should be ok :
    http://www.awn.com/vfxworld/immortel...lal-big-screen
    Oh, now that looks impressive. I am definitely going to have to look into this . . .
    Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Justice League.

My favorite film trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Thea To Have New Love Interest In Arrow Season 4 - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/03/thea...rrow-season-4/
    Interesting...sounds like he might be part of the political/election subplot the Queens will be getting involved with in season 4. Hope he doesn't end up being a bad guy, for Thea's sake .