Page 472 of 693 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 10395
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Well this is certainly a show that is happening
    What did I just watch? This looks like a fanmade project.

When is the CW gonna get bought? This **** is atrocious. We need their future owners to switch to game shows and sitcoms because their dramas are garbanzo. A disgrace to superhero comics. Flash season 1 was a fluke

Did this get a pass because it looks so cheap?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    When is the CW gonna get bought? This **** is atrocious. We need their future owners to switch to game shows and sitcoms because their dramas are garbanzo. A disgrace to superhero comics. Flash season 1 was a fluke
    Season 1 wasn't the only good season .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did this get a pass because it looks so cheap?

Season 1 wasn't the only good season .
    Given how overprotective of the Bat brand WB/DC are I am shocked this got the green light. Maybe it really is a money laundering scheme lmao
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

This looks like something that would've been produced in 2002.

Why are we having an OG character as the lead? Turner or whatever his name is? Bruce has plenty of "sons" to choose from. And Carrie Kelley was his sidekick but not Robin? Just a cute lil nickname? No costumes? Again....what year is this?

Given how overprotective of the Bat brand WB/DC are I am shocked this got the green light. Maybe it really is a money laundering scheme lmao
    It's getting to a point where it seems like they'll greenlit anything Bat-Related.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This looks like something that would've been produced in 2002.

Why are we having an OG character as the lead? Turner or whatever his name is? Bruce has plenty of "sons" to choose from. And Carrie Kelley was his sidekick but not Robin? Just a cute lil nickname? No costumes? Again....what year is this?
    I think that the CW can’t use any of them because there’s plans on the HBO Max/film side. Titans has Dick, Jason, and Tim. Odd that they wouldn’t be able to use Damian or Duke however. But then again they love their damn OCs on the CW…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think Tim deserves better but Steph is in it, he trained Harper, he's the family detective, he would've probably made the most sense for this.

If they were overprotective they would have never let Gotham happen.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Tsk, tsk, we are in the era of superhero adaptation and DC TV quality has barely moved a tick beyond the 90's Birds of Prey show and Smallville.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I think Tim deserves better but Steph is in it, he trained Harper, he's the family detective, he would've probably made the most sense for this.
    Modern Tim would be the perfect CW protagonist come to think of it

This really should've been a young adult Helena Wayne becoming Huntress in revenge of her fathers death and navigating Gothams elite who conspired to get rid of Bruce Wayne and the villains that wanted Batman dead. Selena Kyle would've given up her life of crime as Catwoman. Duela would be Harley/Jokers secret daughter. Duke could be the last one to have been Robin. So many easier ways to make this into a more appealing show.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Tsk, tsk, we are in the era of superhero adaptation and DC TV quality has barely moved a tick beyond the 90's Birds of Prey show and Smallville.
    I think in the grand scheme of things the Arrowverse progressed Superhero TV a lot. Especially compared to, say, this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This really should've been a young adult Helena Wayne becoming Huntress in revenge of her fathers death and navigating Gothams elite who conspired to get rid of Bruce Wayne and the villains that wanted Batman dead. Selena Kyle would've given up her life of crime as Catwoman. Duela would be Harley/Jokers secret daughter. Duke could be the last one to have been Robin. So many easier ways to make this into a more appealing show.
    Helena would've reminded too many people of BoP in my opinion.

Duela already seems more like a knockoff of Alice from Batwoman.

I think in the grand scheme of things the Arrowverse progressed Superhero TV a lot. Especially compared to, say, this.

Helena would've reminded too many people of BoP in my opinion.

Duela already seems more like a knockoff of Alice from Batwoman.
    In an age of reboots, reminding anyone of BoP isnt an issue. Most people nowadays probably dont even remember it existing.

Helena losing her dad, and wanting revenge makes sense. Kind of a dark setting for a weekly hero series, but Arrow got away with it. And it could work to expand into the wider, if lesser known, characters. And hey, Duke could be her school best friend, and helps her with the whole case. Boom, two lesser known, but Batman affiliated characters take center stage,