Page 478 of 695 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 10425
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I would say comparatively he didn't get that much spotlight compared to the other Titans in the film, if anything it was pretty evenly balanced among all the Titans. I think Dick and Beast Boy got more spotlight.
    The fact that he appears at all bugs me.

In the context of the movie I cited he's not a statutory rapist but I guess that might not matter.
    You're totally entitled to like what you like, of course. That's just something I personally can't get past.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    The fact that he appears at all bugs me.
    Guess you're not a fan of the Robin and Raven romance either .

Extraordinary Member

Guess you're not a fan of the Robin and Raven romance either .
    Ha. Good guess. It seems kind of tacked on, tbh.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Ha. Good guess. It seems kind of tacked on, tbh.
    I honestly thought it was one of their better developed relationships of that universe, but to each their own .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The YJ finale....Was it a bad episode? No. But the battle....annoyed and bored me.

You mean to me that we have ALL these heroes and they all show up at the end? Everything was to convenient and im tired of Miss M being able to take down anyone. It's played out by now.

The group manages to send most to the phantom zone but they ultimately get bested by the villains again? Hated that reveal.

If we get another season i hope that SuperMartian take a back seat as a couple as they've dominated it since s1 with plenty of relationship drama.

The end reveal was great. Hopefully if we get a s5 it doesn't play out like i think it will.

Overall S4 kinda sucked outside of anything connected to Conner or Zod… but I was only watching for them at this point so I’m happy . S5 introducing Supergirl into the mix is enough to keep me watching, I’d like to see how she interacts with Kal and Kon, but if S4 ends up being it because they get cancelled yet again I’m fine with this as an ending. Weisman is never going to actually resolve all this Darkseid cockteasing, so at least this season ends the show with Conner in a good place.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The YJ finale....Was it a bad episode? No. But the battle....annoyed and bored me.

You mean to me that we have ALL these heroes and they all show up at the end? Everything was to convenient and im tired of Miss M being able to take down anyone. It's played out by now.

The group manages to send most to the phantom zone but they ultimately get bested by the villains again? Hated that reveal.

If we get another season i hope that SuperMartian take a back seat as a couple as they've dominated it since s1 with plenty of relationship drama.

The end reveal was great. Hopefully if we get a s5 it doesn't play out like i think it will.
    I don't understand how The Flashes showed up late other than Bart. Like is Bioship literally faster than them?

It did feel a little deflating that the heroes get this big win and of course the Light have to just hijack it. I was so happy Malefak finally got what we had coming to him and instead he gets gifted his own planet to help setup Chameleon Boy's people (although the irony that Malefak helped the people who end up destroying his planet is not lost on me). At least Lor-Zod got what he had coming to him courtesy of a stable time-loop.

The rest of the OG!Team could probably use the amount of relationship screentime Conner and M'Gann get. Dick never even mentioned him and Babs dating once this season. Zatanna got more flirting with her ex than with anyone else.

I do find it interesting that the show leaned into two similar characters' evil arcs as a way of basically introducing them to audiences. Like, it's an interesting story direction, but like...why? Corrupting the innocent? Showing the phantoms we never really thought about? Good girls going bad is sexy? I dunno. I'm not sure if I want a possible season-long or multi-season long arc of the girls going good again (or before we get the "real" spoilers:
    Supergirl
    end of spoilers) but it might end up being tied with Barda.

spoilers:
    Also I just find it funny that Black Mary has her skirt. Like, hero Mary can't wear a skirt, but evil Mary can?
    end of spoilers

My guess is a hypothetical S5 would be all about saving heroes gone bad. They’ve already got:
    -Kara
    -Mary
    -Jason
    I could easily see Starfire also getting introduced as a Fury in S5. Oh and they’re teasing Heroes in Crisis too lmao
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    My guess is a hypothetical S5 would be all about saving heroes gone bad. They’ve already got:
    -Kara
    -Mary
    -Jason
    I could easily see Starfire also getting introduced as a Fury in S5. Oh and they’re teasing Heroes in Crisis too lmao
    Jason's not really a bad guy given how Ra's is currently operation but I'm not sure how much longer they're going to drag his plot out.

The moment Black Canary mentioned Sanctuary my first thought was "oh no."

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Would be nice, but since they've had relationship drama that was central to every season to date I don't hold much hope

Extraordinary Member

I honestly thought it was one of their better developed relationships of that universe, but to each their own .
    IDK, they really didn't seem to have much chemistry to me, but yeah, like what you like.

Jason's not really a bad guy given how Ra's is currently operation but I'm not sure how much longer they're going to drag his plot out.

The moment Black Canary mentioned Sanctuary my first thought was "oh no."
    None of them are really, they’re all suffering under various degrees of mind control/brain damage.

I wish this season had ended with Zod joining the Light, would’ve been a much needed shakeup over there. My guess is S5 will be titled “Furies” if it happens. Referring to the actual Furies of course but also “furies” as in things that characters are mad about. Mary mad about her getting cut off power wise, Kara angry about being abandoned in the PZ, Jason furious Batman didn’t avenge him, etc.

None of them are really, they’re all suffering under various degrees of mind control/brain damage.

I wish this season had ended with Zod joining the Light, would’ve been a much needed shakeup over there. My guess is S5 will be titled “Furies” if it happens. Referring to the actual Furies of course but also “furies” as in things that characters are mad about. Mary mad about her getting cut off power wise, Kara angry about being abandoned in the PZ, Jason furious Batman didn’t avenge him, etc.
    Not quite up there with Babs playing pingpong with Penguin, but R'as actually having therapy sessions for Jason is still pretty surreal.

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

I would have liked that, as well.

IDK, they really didn't seem to have much chemistry to me, but yeah, like what you like.
    They have a surprisingly lot in common.

Zod is too much of a supremacist and OP for the Light to trust him. I don't think he'd ever lower himself to Savage's level.

There's a lot we don't know about Jason. I'm kind of curious if they had Bad Samaritan talking into Mary or Kara's ears to help sell them on this.