Page 490 of 695 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    The Flash one was a particularly good episode

EDIT: I suppose the Lego movies and the Lego Batman Movie also kind of count as crossovers.

Either way, they're particularly rare
    Definitely rare - although more common than Marvel I think, but then they don't have the same animated dtv film presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    RWBY/Justice League Animated Movie coming in 2023

https://twitter.com/OfficialRWBY/sta...36943562035203

This is supposed to be the same universe as that comic from a while back?

Can't say I'm excited about that. I've come across DC/RWBY fanfic crossovers that did a better job, in all honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Can't say I'm excited about that. I've come across DC/RWBY fanfic crossovers that did a better job, in all honesty.
    Yeah, but this is by the animation people. They're a bit more hit and miss, but if they can channel that Batman and TMNT energy, could be amazing. Anyways, different writers even if same as the comic, so we can't judge just yet.

If anyone here has played mobile game DC Legends, I just unlocked Miss Martian - and noticed that she's definitely based on Young Justice and not the comics, despite her bio calling her a Titan. Her upgrade items include Bio-Ship (who doesn't exist in the comics), a photo of Conner (her husband in the show, but in the comics Conner and Megan barely know each other), an old TV (a vague reference to Hello Megan being an old TV show), and an engagement ring (another reference to Conner). Only the Mars poster and Titans communicator have any basis in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If anyone here has played mobile game DC Legends, I just unlocked Miss Martian - and noticed that she's definitely based on Young Justice and not the comics, despite her bio calling her a Titan. Her upgrade items include Bio-Ship (who doesn't exist in the comics), a photo of Conner (her husband in the show, but in the comics Conner and Megan barely know each other), an old TV (a vague reference to Hello Megan being an old TV show), and an engagement ring (another reference to Conner). Only the Mars poster and Titans communicator have any basis in the comics.
    At some point they need to have the comic versions of Conner and M’gann interact, it’s crazy how they’ve done absolutely nothing with M’gann despite her popularity from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Nah it’s an original story, they’re not adapting the comic.
    Last edited by Vordan; 07-10-2022 at 12:12 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well Miss Martian really hasn't been fleshed out in the comics. They really only have the show to base the character on.

GL: Beware My Power has leaked completely and both the John and Hal threads are discussing spoilers. You’ve been warned lol stay off the Internet if you plan on holding out to official release.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Well Miss Martian really hasn't been fleshed out in the comics. They really only have the show to base the character on.
    It's really shocking how no one is interested in doing much with Tigress and Miss Martian in the comics despite them being co-leads on a show that's airing since 2010 and wrapped up its fourth season now.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It's really shocking how no one is interested in doing much with Tigress and Miss Martian in the comics despite them being co-leads on a show that's airing since 2010 and wrapped up its fourth season now.
    Yeah it’s pretty crazy how DC has totally squandered Artemis’ Young Justice popularity. At least Miss Martian occasionally appears in comics. They haven’t even bothered with Tigress.

I think the question is what you would do with her.

Comic Tigress is a villain but is there really room for YJ Tigress in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Comic Tigress is a villain but is there really room for YJ Tigress in the comics?
    Sure she has a strong hook. She's a second generation supervillian who has reservations. She can keep your interest whether she stays bad, becomes good or finds another option. You could introduce her as a new character or retcon her in with the Titans.

The big loss is her relationship with Cheshire.

If you do a Stargirl comic, she'd fit as a rival. She'd be Faith to Stargirl's Buffy.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-11-2022 at 10:02 AM.

Ultimate Member

Yes if you have her start up a second generation of villain kids.

Tattoo Man had kids.
    Black Spider too.

There are enough lingering in limbo for a team.

Incredible Member

New trailer for Harley Quinn season 3

The problem is, if the pre-Flashpoint comics are back in continuity, she's an adult JSA villain. Teen Titans did use her in New 52 but she was still a villain who didn't last long, and ended up mindwiped. They wasted an opportunity there. Too late now of course, since Speedy (Mia)'s apparently coming back and they introduced a new Red Arrow in Rebirth (Emiko). So no room for another heroic archer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They could always introduce her as the long lost sister of either the comic book Tigress or Cheshire herself.

But YJ Artemis is basically an OC who is connected to more established characters to give her relevance. Some of it at the expense of other characters. I would much rather Wally be with Linda instead of Artemis.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly