Page 491 of 695 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 10422

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    New trailer for Harley Quinn season 3
    Okay, so:

- We've got the shows' take on Nightwing who seems really serious and brooding in a parody way and he just happens to sit next to Harley and Ivy as they finally make it back to Gotham and they completely ignore his monologue that outs Dick as Nightwing. Or Alfred picking him up.

- His suit looks good though! And we get the Batfamily together with him, Batgirl, and Robin presumably trying to stop Ivy. That scene of him and Babs grappling into each other was kind of cute, but I'm already assuming they'll go romance there.

- Seems like the main thrust of the season will be Ivy going full Supervillain and trying to destroy Gotham to make it green again, complete with donning a more comic-accurate villain costume, and Harley getting cold feet and trying to talk her out of it.

- Juxtaposing Joker going suburban dad and "reformed" with him killing Jason. Also they used the Under the Red Hood suit again.

- I really wish they would stop pairing Harley and Batgirl together or make Babs okay with Harley being...Harley. I mean, I guess they might not want a character voiced by the actual sister of the lead to be antagonistic towards her, but I just don't think it's a good look for Babs.

Nightwing's design looks great. Feels his characterization is too Titans-y for my liking even if it's being parodied here.

LMAO @ Joker doing the Joaquin Phoenix dance down the stairs and a wild flashback to Death in the Family.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They could always introduce her as the long lost sister of either the comic book Tigress or Cheshire herself.

But YJ Artemis is basically an OC who is connected to more established characters to give her relevance. Some of it at the expense of other characters. I would much rather Wally be with Linda instead of Artemis.
    Sister of Cheshire would actually work, I don't think we know much about her family? But not sister of Tigress, since you know, that would be two sisters with the same civilian name - no way Sportsmaster and the golden age Tigress would call both their daughters Artemis. Doing what Flash did with the two Wally Wests would work, maybe have Cheshire gain a sister, Artemis Nguyen (Cheshire's real name is Jade Nguyen, hence the surname), and make the two of them cousins of the JSA rogue Artemis Crock?

There's still the issue of Artemis being yet another archer hero though. Even as Tigress she still has a crossbow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

New trailer for Harley Quinn season 3
    Haha Harvey Guillen as Nightwing! Love that guy on What We Do in the Shadows.

I love the dixon edginess

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Watched the new GL/John dtv movie....it wasnt BAD. I certainly enjoyed it than most of the New52 films but it was very overcrowded and rushed. They practically gave Kyles story to John.

Also a lot of the heroes were just very hot headed in this film.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Season 3 continues to look very fun. Looking forward to it. I can't wait to see how they roast Nightwing. The show is remarkably fun for what it is.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Season 3 continues to look very fun. Looking forward to it. I can't wait to see how they roast Nightwing. The show is remarkably fun for what it is.
    I wonder if he became so serious and broody after Jason died or if that's too dark for what seems like a joke.

Incredible Member

Other characters who are confirmed to appear in Harley Quinn season 3 are Clock King and Mad Hatter. John Constantine will make a brief appearance according to the showrunner.

Extraordinary Member

Flash Star Candice Patton Wanted Protection From Online Abuse

She really had it the worst, maybe save for Kelly Marie Tran.

Other characters who are confirmed to appear in Harley Quinn season 3 are Clock King and Mad Hatter. John Constantine will make a brief appearance according to the showrunner.
    Yes, I've always wanted to see John and Ivy pair up or just interact!

I'm curious what their takes on Clock King and Hatter will be like.

I wonder if they'll bring back Matt Ryan for John's cameo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    She really had it the worst, maybe save for Kelly Marie Tran.
    The worst part is I doubt she's alone in that on the CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if he became so serious and broody after Jason died or if that's too dark for what seems like a joke.
    I think the joke is that Dick is coming back to Gotham to be his own man and is really overcompensating. “Look world, Robin is all grown up!”

Hopefully he learns to just be himself by the end of the season and becomes the Nightwing we all know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think the joke is that Dick is coming back to Gotham to be his own man and is really overcompensating. “Look world, Robin is all grown up!”

Hopefully he learns to just be himself by the end of the season and becomes the Nightwing we all know and love.
    That would be fun .

I'm curious if they'll tease anything between him and Babs.