Page 505 of 693 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 10395
    Incredible Member

As far as I'm aware, both Young Justice and Harley Quinn have trended on Twitter. Their shows are even in the top 10 on HBO Max when a new episode is released. But the reaction to Harley Quinn is more positive because seasons 3 and 4 of Young Justice have not been well received by fans ( except those on Twitter of course).

I feel like despite opinions on this forum YJ (at least season 4) trended a little more positively, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    As far as I'm aware, both Young Justice and Harley Quinn have trended on Twitter. Their shows are even in the top 10 on HBO Max when a new episode is released. But the reaction to Harley Quinn is more positive because seasons 3 and 4 of Young Justice have not been well received by fans ( except those on Twitter of course).
    I liked the Last season of YJ. Not so much the Martian wedding and BB mental Crisis but I liked a lot of it.

In the UK, E4 airs Harley Quinn. Young Justice doesn't have a broadcaster. So I get the feeling international sales have helped HQ's case.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    I wonder what factors that make Harley Quinn get a go right away but Young Justice not. I think from Rating, views and interactions at Social Media are comparable for both show, although YJ got more flaks of it (from me included xd).

Perhaps they just want to play their cards one by one and saving Young Justice for later slot
    HQ was probably just a 20-episode order they split up, rather than two ten-episode seasons. Pretty sure the first 26 were done the same. YJ needs all the episodes it can get (although 13 episodes would force something more cohesive, even still).

If HQ gets another episode order before YJ, it's obvious it's not getting another season to me. Or, we're waiting till 2025.

We'd get a two-season order of 20 to 26 each by a stroke of luck. I feel like the show has done well enough, especially since I don't think it's airing outside of HBO Max, which is something they need to rectify.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Incredible Member

" ‘TITANS’ and ‘DOOM PATROL’ are expected to be canceled but no definitive announcements have been made yet."

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/d...av-1235337927/

Titans can go, but I don't want them to cancel Doom Patrol. It's the best DC show.

I think Doom Patrol is definitely angling for it to be their final season judging by the season 4 episode titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    " ‘TITANS’ and ‘DOOM PATROL’ are expected to be canceled but no definitive announcements have been made yet."

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/d...av-1235337927/

Titans can go, but I don't want them to cancel Doom Patrol. It's the best DC show.

I know most things about Titans isn't done well, but it does have a framing great Conner Kent, and he would be missed
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Doom Patrol is definitely angling for it to be their final season judging by the season 4 episode titles.
    Where were those revealed? They're not on Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_P...ries)#Episodes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Where were those revealed? They're not on Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_P...ries)#Episodes
    They're listed here.

Thanks - the final episode title being the name of the show itself sure does sound like a series finale. But that's not where it was first revealed. It cites Spoiler TV, which mentions they're recent additions to the STV+ database... meaning that the original source is another wiki. That explains why they're not on Wikipedia yet, fan editable sources aren't valid for citations. Where did Spoiler TV originally get the info from, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I know most things about Titans isn't done well, but it does have a framing great Conner Kent, and he would be missed
    Having one character not be fully screwed up doesn't save the rest.

Hell, a lot of people were hoping for a Red Hood spin off series until they showed their version of Red Hood.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I'm not surprised. CN isnt exactly known for long series when it comes to DC shows. I think TT:GO is the outlier due to its bigger focus on being for kids and longest DC series.