Page 51 of 693 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Yeah I never understood that argument, if I never saw the color red my whole life until now does that mean it came from another universe? It's just discovering something new, it's that simple.

Plus we did see the Lazurus Pit which was going to be Constantine's original appearance in the Arrowverse according to the CW.
    Well, one of the things that was going on throughout Constantine was the rise of darkness - unnatural events happening all across US. It would be weird if that's not mentioned at least once.

I guess it's possible..even if those things were to happen..it's not like mainstream news is going to cover it; they would just come up with a more 'reasonable' explanation.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Well, one of the things that was going on throughout Constantine was the rise of darkness - unnatural events happening all across US. It would be weird if that's not mentioned at least once.

I guess it's possible..even if those things were to happen..it's not like mainstream news is going to cover it; they would just come up with a more 'reasonable' explanation.
    Reminds me of how "Millennium" ended up resolving its storyline in an episode of "The X-Files"

Maybe Starling City started to bleed on John's map. Could be that Sarah brought something back with her from the afterlife.

Well since LoT is going to deal with time traveling there is probably going to be meta humans in the past and I doubt they would be covered by news or anything other than rumors.

Besides we haven't seen all of Oliver's 5 years, maybe he gets involved with magic and the occult at one point.

The Flash: First Look At Teddy Sears As Jay Garrick - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/11/the-...s-jay-garrick/
    What a great homage to such a classic Flash cover .

And Jay looks awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    hells yes! Constantine to appear on Arrow!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ppear-on-arrow

i would love to see him show up on The Flash show. super science meets magic!
    Cool! Happy that they were able to pull this together, and it's nice that we'll be getting to see more of Matt Ryan's Constantine and that fans of the show will get another chance to see him. Would definitely be great if this leads to a bigger Constantine presence in the DCTVU .

I wonder if we'll see a Vixen reference, since this will take place after Ollie's met Mari, or relate to the flashbacks? They have been pretty mum on what those will be about, aside from Oliver being in Coast City, with a flashback!love interest and dealing with Shadowspire.
    Last edited by Frontier; 08-11-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Arrow Recruits True Blood's Rutina Wesley For Mystery Role - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/10/arro...-mystery-role/
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=123896

Apparently, she'll be playing Liza Warner AKA Lady Cop, an obscure 1970's character, who'll be a new addition to the SCPD's Anti-Vigilante Task Force.

Firstly, another surprising/random addition by the Arrow creative team, and while it makes sense from a plot-standpoint, it's kinda surprising to see the Anti-Vigilante Task Force is still going to be a thing in what's supposed to be a more lighthearted season of Arrow .

Rutina Wesley's Role On Arrow Revealed - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/12/ruti...rrow-revealed/

The Flash: First Look At Teddy Sears As Jay Garrick - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/11/the-...s-jay-garrick/
    WHAAA-HOO!!!

Earth-2 confirmed!
    The White Background on the Earth-1 Flash Symbol!
    Jay Garrick's costume looks awesome!

It's like a dream come true. Can this year actually get any better?
    Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Justice League.

My favorite film trilogy.

Supergirl Casts Brit Morgan as Livewire - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/12/supe...n-as-livewire/

CBR's Interview with Guggenheim

Anarky

The take is very similar to Arrow. We wanted to see the evolution of a bad guy, the evolution of a villain. A lot of times on our show, the villains sort of come to us pret a porter. They're fully formed. This is a little bit more of an origin story, and that's why we have Alex [Calvert] booked for multiple episodes, because we're going to see the evolution. When you first see Anarky in episode 4.02, Anarky is not Anarky. He's Lonnie Machlin from the comics. And you'll see the events that will lead him to become Anarky. We wanted to really play out that origin story.

Effects of Thea coming back from dead

We're really getting into that in the first half of the year. We're going to face it head on, and you're going to see it very directly. And it's become an important story point as we move forward. And then the explanation of why we haven't seen anything since 3.20 until Season Four will also be explained.
    LoT

I will say that it's certainly the craziest show I've ever been involved with. I mean, the show is nuts. It's got time travel and superheroes and super villains. It's a great deal of fun. And we always try to write and produce these shows for people who love the comics but also for people who don't read comics.

And I think the challenge of the show is -- and we said this with "Arrow" back four years ago -- we know people who love the comics and who are going to want to see the show. No one's ever done a superhero team-up show on television before. So I figure they're okay. We also have to make sure that people -- what makes "Flash" and "Arrow" successful is because it appeals to people who don't just read the comics. And "Legends" has to attract that same non-comic book fan audience.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ends-craziness

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Eyes View Post
    WHAAA-HOO!!!

Earth-2 confirmed!
    The White Background on the Earth-1 Flash Symbol!
    Jay Garrick's costume looks awesome!

It's like a dream come true. Can this year actually get any better?
    Well, they could always release BvS early....

I am happy to wait though. I have Arrow, iZombie, Flash, LoT, Gotham and Supergirl to keep me occupied until March

NBC Orders Powerless - DC Comics Comedy Show

Deadline reports the network has ordered "Powerless," a half-hour workplace comedy likened to "The Office," only with superheroes.

Hailing from Warner Bros. Television and "A to Z" creator Ben Queen, "Powerless" is set at one of the worst insurance companies in America, only this version is located in the DC Universe. The focus, according to the website, is the reality of being a normal person in a world filled with superhumans.

While it apparently hasn't been decided which DC characters will appear on the show, it's unlikely fans will see any of the marquee heroes

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...medy-powerless

This sounds interesting

he
    This sounds interesting
    Sounds like it could definitely be pretty fun, and the most lighthearted and comedic of the current live-action DC shows, though I wonder who might pop up in it?

I could see the cast being made up of original characters while more obscure or lesser known heroes show up, and while mainstays and bigger names probably won't appear, I'd be surprised if they weren't at least name-dropped .

BANNED

This would be better as a animated series on Adult Swim. But NBC always exceled at comedy.

This sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like it could definitely be pretty fun, and the most lighthearted and comedic of the current live-action DC shows, though I wonder who might pop up in it?

I could see the cast being made up of original characters while more obscure or lesser known heroes show up, and while mainstays and bigger names probably won't appear, I'd be surprised if they weren't at least name-dropped .
    I am expecting obscure heroes/villains...D list and below.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    This would be better as a animated series on Adult Swim. But NBC always exceled at comedy.
    Yeah...they can actually show off superheroes with weird powers...without going over budget. Wondering why they didn't think of that. Anyways, I hope the show is good.