Page 53 of 695 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Michelle Veintimilla cast as Firefly in Gotham

Firefly is "enslaved by her brothers, a notorious gang of arsonists... Bridgit Pike is forced into the family business. When she catches the eye of Selina Kyle, the young Cat Woman and the soon-to-be-Firefly team up to put Bridgit’s firestarting skills to good use. But after a deadly encounter with the Pike Brothers, the meek Cinderella is transformed into a vengeful supervillain, hell bent on destroying those who have wronged her."
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...female-firefly

Too many villains now...just too many.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Gotham is determined to burned through as many Batman villains as possible.

"First, I'm hearing WB is toying to make a push for delivering a type of Hanna-Barbera universe like they are with DC and Lego".

"Besides SCOOBY DOO, expect news on TOM AND JERRY and FLINTSTONES movie and possibly a JETSONS movie coming out soon now that SCOOBY is dated".

"Since SCOOBY is an animated feature, don't know if these films will have cross-over compatibility like in DC universe".

"But sources stress the studio wants wheels movie on all fronts so that multiple films can be slated as soon as possible".
    Justin Kroll, Variety film Reporter

https://twitter.com/krolljvar

Interesting, if true Targeting kids? Anyways, I am glad we are getting more Scooby Doo (that's the only confirmed news right now) made by the same folks who did Mystery Incorporated (I love the more mature version of the gang; awesome story lines too. Although I don't expect to see that in the movies).

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gotham is determined to burned through as many Batman villains as possible.
    Yeah. Expecting more from Heller - his work on Mentalist was awesome.

A female Firefly? Certainly wasn't expecting that, and one that's pretty much an original character (could they have maybe kept Lynss as a last name?). Nor that her characterization would seem so different from the comic Fireflies.

But hey, it's Gotham, you never know what to expect .

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A female Firefly? Certainly wasn't expecting that, and one that's pretty much an original character (could they have maybe kept Lynss as a last name?). Nor that her characterization would seem so different from the comic Fireflies.

But hey, it's Gotham, you never know what to expect .
    The first season of Arrow used Lyns already. Maybe why this one is an original character.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The first season of Arrow used Lyns already. Maybe why this one is an original character.
    True, but he's been dead for a while and was barely like Lynns in the comics, so I don't think that probably crossed the mind of the Gotham showrunners when they decided to bring in their own version of Firefly.

It's kind of the same with the Dollmaker. Arrow used the char first and later Gotham made a brand new one. Mind you, I kind of like it that they make new chars with the names of existing villains. Kind of gives the idea that Bruce fights the genuine articles when he grows up rather than making them all older than Bruce.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

The Flash Season 2 Promo Gives First Look at Atom-Smasher - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/19/the-...-atom-smasher/

The Flash Season 2 Producer Talks Jay Garrick, Wally West, & Killer Frost - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/19/the-...-west-killer-/

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Flash Season 2 Promo Gives First Look at Atom-Smasher - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/19/the-...-atom-smasher/

I saw that promo last night!

EDIT
    I wonder how they're going to do his ability to grow in height . . .
    Last edited by Burning Eyes; 08-19-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Justice League.

My favorite film trilogy.

BANNED

I know it would be virtually impossible however I would like to see a video game of fights, style "Injustice: Gods Among Us " with a battle between the Justice League and the Avengers style " Justice League vs The Avengers " with the added participation of some villains of Universes Marvel and DC Comics as Lex Luthor, Joker, Black Adam, Brainiac, Bizarro, Doomsday, Cirse, Ares, Darkseid and the side of Marvel Doctor Doom, The Green Goblin, Red Onslaught, Ultron, Magus, Maestro, Lady Selene, Ragnarok, Lord Thanos of Titan but unfortunately I know that a video game involving the Justice League and the Avengers and their enemies will never come true.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

I thought Atom Smasher was a hero...

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    I know it would be virtually impossible however I would like to see a video game of fights, style "Injustice: Gods Among Us " with a battle between the Justice League and the Avengers style " Justice League vs The Avengers " with the added participation of some villains of Universes Marvel and DC Comics as Lex Luthor, Joker, Black Adam, Brainiac, Bizarro, Doomsday, Cirse, Ares, Darkseid and the side of Marvel Doctor Doom, The Green Goblin, Red Onslaught, Ultron, Magus, Maestro, Lady Selene, Ragnarok, Lord Thanos of Titan but unfortunately I know that a video game involving the Justice League and the Avengers and their enemies will never come true.
    Unless someone happens to buy both TW and Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    I heard there'll be both DC and Marvel characters available in that weird Skylanders-style LEGO game, so hey, it could actually sort of happen.