Page 531 of 690 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 10349

If you thought CW was bad before it’s going to get much worse with this guy
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Brother Blood in ‘TITANS’ Season 4

FePbQueWAAUKl3p.jpg
    FePbQubXEAI0ABX.jpg

Incredible Member

Mother Mayhem in ‘TITANS’ Season 4

FePnSeqWIAARmbG.jpg
    FePnSeqWQAwYmyG.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the jury's still out on whether movie Harley is actually an anti-hero instead of an anti-villain. She did do something to end up back on the Squad .
    Didn't she say that she literally just robbed a bank? All things considered, it doesn't sound all that terrible for someone who's boyfriend was The Joker.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post

FePbQueWAAUKl3p.jpg
    FePbQubXEAI0ABX.jpg
    Looks good but the racoon makeup would make him so much more menacing

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Didn't she say that she literally just robbed a bank? All things considered, it doesn't sound all that terrible for someone who's boyfriend was The Joker.
    Well, originally, she helped kill Robin.

So, why she and Joker were ever alive that long, considering what they did with Batman in that, yeah.

FePbQueWAAUKl3p.jpg
    FePbQubXEAI0ABX.jpg
    Mother Mayhem in ‘TITANS’ Season 4

FePnSeqWIAARmbG.jpg
    FePnSeqWQAwYmyG.jpg
    The series lost me with the disservice they did to the character of Jason Todd.

should I buy Gotham Knights? I'd be primarily buying for Nightwing, and it looks like I'd have to get the deluxe for the Jim Lee design because most of his other costumes are ugly
    The J-man

FePbQueWAAUKl3p.jpg
    FePbQubXEAI0ABX.jpg
    This is better than I expected. Especially compared to how no-effort Scarecrow was.

Also Jinx looked pretty awesome too. They actually managed to combine her cartoon and comic designs.

Although I suspect all the costume budget went to them so...sorry Raven and Beast Boy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    should I buy Gotham Knights? I'd be primarily buying for Nightwing, and it looks like I'd have to get the deluxe for the Jim Lee design because most of his other costumes are ugly
    Up to you man, Most DC games tend to give us a great story, like Injustice and the Arkham games, and that alone is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Up to you man, Most DC games tend to give us a great story, like Injustice and the Arkham games, and that alone is enough for me.

I'm just a little wary. I'm desperate for a new game right now, but I'd have to buy this for PC even though I'd prefer this on console. And the game looks solid but the gameplay didn't blow me away, and If I'm dropping 70+ dollars this needs to be a game I thoroughly complete.

Will see. I'll wait till the post launch reviews are out, but right looks like I'll probably get this
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

I'm just a little wary. I'm desperate for a new game right now, but I'd have to buy this for PC even though I'd prefer this on console. And the game looks solid but the gameplay didn't blow me away, and If I'm dropping 70+ dollars this needs to be a game I thoroughly complete.

Will see. I'll wait till the post launch reviews are out, but right looks like I'll probably get this
    That’s stands triple A price. The story alone will be great, be wary of spoilers tho I remember Arkham knight being blocked on YouTube so people posted it on Instagram and vine

First look at the just announced Harley Quinn Valentine's Day Special coming in February 2023

Can't wait to hear Zaslav cancelled it!

I'm waiting for it to go on sale. I only really buy games at launch when I really want to play them and I'm still not convinced by the gameplay and with the new God of War coming out in a month that I for sure am getting, I don't wanna spend 70 bucks on a game that I won't even play that much at launch