Page 538 of 695 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 10422

Nice. Wonder if Damian gets a mention. I'm honestly surprised he's not in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Wow, even Tim's classic costume!

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    What platform are you playing on?
    Xbox SX.
    ….

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, even Tim's classic costume!

Classic for Tim,but black shirt with wrokg S shield for Conner
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Classic for Tim,but black shirt with wrokg S shield for Conner
    I think he was still wearing that by the time of the Johns Titans.

I think he was still wearing that by the time of the Johns Titans.

Black shirt goes with red and black S shield,all his other looks had the regular red and yellow S
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Well, the Super Sons film is getting a lot of positive reviews and feedback. With the animation style being the only "undecided" part of the show. And it is a fun movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, the Super Sons film is getting a lot of positive reviews and feedback. With the animation style being the only "undecided" part of the show. And it is a fun movie.
    People are always iffy on CGI for the most part unless it's from one of the major animation studios.

Jeremy Adams wrote this right? And he has been killing it on wallys book, so of course it getting good reviews lol.

Why isn't Adams spearheading the direction of the DCU?

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

People are always iffy on CGI for the most part unless it's from one of the major animation studios.
    I doubt it's because it's computer-animated: I think it's because of how it looks. Judging by the trailer, the film's clearly not poorly animated, but that specific animation style does give the film a sort of cheap look, even if it wasn't actually cheap. Basically, it's just not a very good-looking animation style (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCasualReader View Post
    I doubt it's because it's computer-animated: I think it's because of how it looks. Judging by the trailer, the film's clearly not poorly animated, but that specific animation style does give the film a sort of cheap look, even if it wasn't actually cheap. Basically, it's just not a very good-looking animation style (imo)
    I think it looks fine, but I've seen worse .

I think it looks fine, but I've seen worse .
    I mean, the Rooster Teeth animation studios, whom do RWBY, probably had a big hand in it. Plus, Dragon Prince on Netflix uses a similar animation as well. So, after watching those, yeah. Not hard to get used to the animation.

Admittedly, the voices sounded a little older than what I expected for the two boys, but that's more nitpicky than anything. Overall, just a fun movie, great for the family.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It's Super Sons-despite what DC thinks interest in them, Gotham Academy and others NEVER went away.

It's one of those do not over do it properties.

I'm playing Telltale's Batman series and I'm hoping we get a third season. Surprisingly it made me realize I have a soft spot for a hero's early days and it's more common with DC.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Nice. Wonder if Damian gets a mention. I'm honestly surprised he's not in the game.
    He could've been a rival for Tim.

Fantastic Member TheCasualReader's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm playing Telltale's Batman series and I'm hoping we get a third season. Surprisingly it made me realize I have a soft spot for a hero's early days and it's more common with DC..
    It's not as unlikely as it used to be, especially since they still have the license.