Page 54 of 693 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Flash Season 2 Promo Gives First Look at Atom-Smasher - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/19/the-...-atom-smasher/

Looking forward to seeing Atom Smasher in action, as well as how they portray his powers and character, and that Flash signal was a nice surprise .

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I thought Atom Smasher was a hero...
    I think somebody suggested the possibility that the Earth-1 Atom Smasher is a villain while there could be an Earth-2 Atom Smasher, who's in the same word as Jay and likely other Justice Society members, that's the traditional heroic Albert Rothstein.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Flash Season 2 Promo Gives First Look at Atom-Smasher - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/19/the-...-atom-smasher/

A Flash-signal? I thought it was Arrow to copy Batman...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A Flash-signal? I thought it was Arrow to copy Batman...
    Heh

Seriously though, Barry doesn't have any early warning system, does he?

Bruce has the signal and monitors the police bands. Clark has his super hearing, and his job. What can Barry rely on? Well, he works in a police station - as a forensic scientist though.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Heh

Seriously though, Barry doesn't have any early warning system, does he?

Bruce has the signal and monitors the police bands. Clark has his super hearing, and his job. What can Barry rely on? Well, he works in a police station - as a forensic scientist though.
    Still, as a forensic scientist he finds out about all the weird murders crimes so learns of new metahuman villains. Add in his sort of adopted father is also a cop, and his real father is in prison (I imagine criminal news travels in prison to some degree) and he's pretty connected enough. Never mind STAR Labs keeping track of weird phenomena that might escape the cops but could be indicators of metahuman activity. Oh, and then there's Iris being an investigative reporter.

Wow, Barry's all connected on the weird news front.

I think Candice Patton at SDCC mentioned how Iris would be more integral to Team Flash this season, now that she knows Barry is the Flash, which I imagine will lead to her job as a reporter being better utilized and explored compared to season 1.

I also think Patty's involvement is meant to explore Barry's CI and police connection more, so I think we'll be seeing more of those aspects of Barry's life played up and connected to his work as Flash .

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I thought Atom Smasher was a hero...
    Atom Smasher might fight the Flash because of some misunderstanding or might start out as a villain and become a hero.

BANNED

Another thing I'd like to see but it is literally impossible is a feature film of "Justice League vs Avengers" just that I think it is by chance that one day comes to it I will not live long enough to see this movie

Diggle Will Get A Code Name In Arrow Season 4 - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/20/digg...rrow-season-4/

New Promo Let's You Know Season 2 Of The Flash Is "Coming Fast" - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/21/new-...s-coming-fast/

October can't get here fast enough.

BANNED

One thing I also like to see would be a series of cartoons, more serious with the Titans with the classic team of: Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Troia, Beast-Boy / Changeling, Flash / Wally West and Jericho in more serious adventures and action filled with participation of all members who have appeared in comics of the Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    One thing I also like to see would be a series of cartoons, more serious with the Titans with the classic team of: Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Troia, Beast-Boy / Changeling, Flash / Wally West and Jericho in more serious adventures and action filled with participation of all members who have appeared in comics of the Titans
    Who doesn't want that?

I want DC's awesome animated movies and shows back. (I wish YJ wasn't canceled )

Chiklis as Captain Nathaniel Barnes

http://community.comicbookresources....otham-quot-Pic

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Theo Galavan in Gotham: Origins about of famous villain

According to executive producer Danny Cannon, it could be tied to the arrival of new Season 2 baddie Theo Galavan (James Frain), a billionaire industrialist who presents himself as the savior of Gotham. "Theo Galavan arrives in Gotham as a prodigal son returning," Cannon says. "He comes from a very wealthy family with ancient roots in the building and foundation of Gotham. It takes a while for us to understand why he came back to Gotham and what his plan is, but it's an insidious one, obviously. He's a little bit like the Great Gatsby and Dracula coming to town with money and influence and charm and trying to bend to Gotham to serve him."

But it sounds like Theo has much more up his sleeve. In fact, Cannon says that Theo is the "origins of a very famous DC villain" -- one who will rely on other villains to help him achieve his goals.

"This season is about how one man will unleash and empower the villains and make them understand that they are more powerful than the people fighting against them," Cannon says. "They are the pioneers for Gotham. They are the ones who will change things because with chaos and destruction is the only way you can build. You can't rebuild a city without first destroying it."
    Hmm, what exactly did Cannon mean here? That Theo is the villain, or that he causes the origin of a famous DC villain?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buz...-the-villains/

Vixen: Go Behind The Scenes, See How She Interacts With Arrow and The Flash - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/22/vixe...th-arrow-and-/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Theo Galavan in Gotham: Origins about of famous villain

Hmm, what exactly did Cannon mean here? That Theo is the villain, or that he causes the origin of a famous DC villain?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buz...-the-villains/
    At first I thought he might be a stand-in for Ferris Boyle and be involved in Mr. Freeze's origin, since he's supposed to appear this season, but it sounds like he's involved with helping the career's of all the burgeoning Gotham villains.