Page 55 of 693 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast

Stephen Amell Talks Working With Matt Ryan On Constantine's Arrow Scenes - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/22/step...antines-arrow/

Arrow's Stephen Amell On The Possibility of a Romance With Laurel Or Sara Lance - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/22/arro...e-with-dinah-/

New Gotham Promo

Color me intrigued ...
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Arrow's Stephen Amell On The Possibility of a Romance With Laurel Or Sara Lance - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/22/arro...e-with-dinah-/
    Reminds me of an interview with Katie Cassidy when she discussed being Black Canary where she was asked about whether that might mean rekindling her romance with Oliver, and she basically said she wasn't thinking about that at the moment.

Would be kinda odd to never touch on Green Arrow and Black Canary now that you finally have Green Arrow and Black Canary. Not that Arrow hasn't been odd before, and I wouldn't be shocked if they might ride out Ollicity for as long as they can .

Though this seems more like Amell just going along with the current direction of the show and not revealing any possible twists, which isn't surprising.

I am a little curious if Laurel might eventually start going by Dinah again once she gets more established as Black Canary. Once she became Black Canary there were a few scenes where she used her actual full name of "Dinah Laurel Lance" which made me wonder whether they were going to start using her actual first name more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    New Gotham Promo

Color me intrigued ...
    They're really pushing the possible Joker connection....

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of an interview with Katie Cassidy when she discussed being Black Canary where she was asked about whether that might mean rekindling her romance with Oliver, and she basically said she wasn't thinking about that at the moment.

Would be kinda odd to never touch on Green Arrow and Black Canary now that you finally have Green Arrow and Black Canary. Not that Arrow hasn't been odd before, and I wouldn't be shocked if they might ride out Ollicity for as long as they can .

Though this seems more like Amell just going along with the current direction of the show and not revealing any possible twists, which isn't surprising.

I am a little curious if Laurel might eventually start going by Dinah again once she gets more established as Black Canary. Once she became Black Canary there were a few scenes where she used her actual full name of "Dinah Laurel Lance" which made me wonder whether they were going to start using her actual first name more.

They're really pushing the possible Joker connection....
    I hope they ride it out quick...not a fan of that romance (especially the way they did it).

Indeed, Joker being active before Bruce (well, he always was - in the form of Red Hood. Before that, we don't know much). I sort of like it - this way, Bruce isn't responsible for the rise of the villains (if that was the case, it begs the question of whether Gotham would be safer without a Batman).

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

BANNED

Who doesn't want that?

I want DC's awesome animated movies and shows back. (I wish YJ wasn't canceled )
    Honestly for me the Teen Titans are one thing and the Young Justice, is quite another! When I think of the Teen Titans I recall that they were one of the 1st super-teams on the of heroes who gathered the sidekicks of heroes and how Marv Wolfman and George Perez years later took the Teen Titans and reinvented turning them in New Teen Titans putting new members who would become legendary and an almost forgotten the team become a mega success that went on to sell almost as much as the title of the Uncanny X-Men. I recall that already hear one epoch in which every young hero of DC Comics had to become a Titan to be recognized by more adult heroes. The Titans told with a cast of young heroes and enemies that were exclusive of them. The Young Justice in comics was a very different team this, of cartoon series of the Suberboy, Kid Flash, Robin, the Aqualad, Miss Martian and Wonder Girl in the team were tremendously different from their counterparts in comics and had their own cast of heroes youth, supporting. Rays. To Lobo in the brief period he was transformed into a young man was part of Young Justice in comics .The Young Justice was basically a "young" version of the Justice League title this that had belonged exclusively to the New Teen Titans and had the cartoon series many of young heroes that were exclusive of the Titans. This series of cartoons of the Teen Titans was kind of cool but it was also full of silly and childish jokes. I would like to see the New Teen Titans team legendary created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez and versions for more serious of cartoon : Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast-Boy / Changeling, Raven, Troia, Flash (Wally West) and Jericho but I think this probably is not in the plans of Warner.
    Last edited by Sansomon; 08-23-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Hawkman Confirmed As Regular Part Of Legends Of Tomorrow - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/23/hawk...s-of-tomorrow/

Megalyn Echikunwoke: Vixen Is a Character I Always Wanted To Exist, And I Didn't Know She Already Existed - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/mega...anted-to-exis/

The Flash Casts Jesse Quick - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/the-...s-jesse-quick/

I can't wait to see Jesse in live-action and I really hope she has her costume from the Titans series.

Linda Park Returning to The Flash - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/lind...-to-the-flash/

Flash Season 2: First Look At Doctor Light? - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/27/flas...doctor-light-/

The Flash Casts Jesse Quick - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/the-...s-jesse-quick/

I can't wait to see Jesse in live-action and I really hope she has her costume from the Titans series.
    Linda Park Returning to The Flash - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/lind...-to-the-flash/
    Flash Season 2: First Look At Doctor Light? - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/27/flas...doctor-light-/

All interesting.

Flash is expanding, really fast.

I like it, but I hope they don't overdo it (as long as they focus on storytelling - and not on fan service, it should be fine).

I wonder if in the future there will be character like Hal Jordan or something? Not sure what's the deal with WB not using Superman on the TV though.

Drew Powell talks about Gotham S2

Butch was always under someone’s wing in Season One. Now that you’re a series regular and everything, will we start to see Butch break out on his own and follow his agenda?

DP: Well, when we left Butch, he was a quivering mess on the rooftop, with really nobody left but Penguin. When we open season two, he’ll be with Penguin, Victor Zsazz’s conditioning still intact. The interesting stuff is what happens from there, which I can’t tell you much about. But I can tell you, some interesting stuff is going down. You know, they’re calling this season the “rise of the villains,” and it sure is! It’s really neat how they’ve pushed the meter even further in terms of the darkness and villainy that’s happening.

What’s something that’s surprised you about working on Gotham?

DP: You know, I didn’t know what to think coming into it, to be honest with you. I heard about this job when I was working on The Mentalist, Bruno’s last show, and everybody was buzzing about it. It was definitely the most talked about pilot of that pilot season. I remember thinking, “Wow, what a cool opportunity to delve into Gotham City!” We’ve seen a lot of Batman movies, but this is a whole different ballgame.

I think what surprised me the most was from a standpoint of how they’ve really been able to craft a storyline without Batman, a storyline that’s really exactly what they said it would be! It’s about what Gotham City devolved into that created Batman, that needed a Batman. I think that’s really hard; I don’t think people realize how hard that is to do. First of all, you have a huge spotlight on you because everyone loves Batman. Second, you have the history of the movies and other things for people to compare it to. It’s not the same thing, but it’s not like just coming up with an entirely new show. There’s a lot of excess pressure.

I think Bruno and the writers do a really good job of crafting their own story. Especially this season, they’re just doing a great job; some of the things I can’t tell you, some of the things that happen to Butch this year, are so fascinating and so cool. Things this year walk the line of the reality with Batman – it’s not Superman, it’s not Avengers where it’s superpowers, but it walks that hazy line between reality and fantasy. I think people are going to dig it. If they liked Gotham at all last year, they’re going to love it this year. That’s what I’m most excited about.
    http://comicbook.com/2015/08/26/goth...-to-the-metal/

Margot Robbie on Jared Leto’s Joker

What he’s doing with the character is so cool. At first it was kind of confronting (to be up close) but now I’m so used to it, I think if I ever saw him out of makeup now I would be really confused. Actually, I saw him out of makeup once and I was actually petrified of him. I was too scared to go up and didn’t know who that person was, and when he got back into his makeup I was far more comfortable.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...squad#/slide/1