Page 631 of 693 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641681 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10395

Monolith also has a solid track record, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Monolith also has a solid track record, I believe.
    They did the Shadow of Mordor games which were fun LOTR meets Arkham games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    RIP. Lot of old DCAU talent passing on, I’ll be very sad when Clancy Brown goes.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

She was the Harley, both in voice and personality, and was a class act on top of all that. Harley would not be what she is today without her.

RIP Arlene Sorkin.

So damn sad.

She was such an amazing performer. Imagine being the inspiration and iconic voice of one the most popular modern pop culture characters.

R.I.P. Arleen

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

RIP Arleen, she was a legend.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Animator Mike Milo is working on Justice League: Crisis, listed as a 3-parter 👀 in his resume:

Source: http://www.milowerx.com/wp-content/u...-6-26-2023.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Animator Mike Milo is working on Justice League: Crisis, listed as a 3-parter �� in his resume:

I think it was originally rumored to be a 3-parter, so that tracks.

I wonder will there eventually be a Shazam family cartoon show. Seems like it would work, especially with the anime-influence and the whimsical content of the golden/silver age comics that could be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder will there eventually be a Shazam family cartoon show. Seems like it would work, especially with the anime-influence and the whimsical content of the golden/silver age comics that could be used.
    I'd love it .

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Animator Mike Milo is working on Justice League: Crisis, listed as a 3-parter �� in his resume:

I have no idea why they’re doing Crisis on Infinite Earths now. A big multiverse story years after Endgame, Multiverse of Madness, Far From Home, Spiderverse, and even the CW’s version of CoIE. And after The Flash made the multiverse tedious and audiences are tired of the concept.

Strike while the iron is hot DC.

they’re doing Watchmen after that, so as others have speculated, it could mean they’re gonna attempt an animated version of Doomsday Clock. Uuggh.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I have no idea why they’re doing Crisis on Infinite Earths now. A big multiverse story years after Endgame, Multiverse of Madness, Far From Home, Spiderverse, and even the CW’s version of CoIE. And after The Flash made the multiverse tedious and audiences are tired of the concept.

Strike while the iron is hot DC.

they’re doing Watchmen after that, so as others have speculated, it could mean they’re gonna attempt an animated version of Doomsday Clock. Uuggh.
    They didn't come up with the Crisis project recently, it was already in the development years ago, likely planned as culmination of the Tomorrowverse's "Phase 1".

It was a journalist to reveal back in 2021 that a Crisis animated trilogy was in the works: https://twitter.com/mlertora/status/1466147479867387906

**** they probably greenlit it back when NWH was breaking pandemic era records. For a brief moment the Multiverse was hot, DC/WB just took too long to capitalize on it. Story of their existence lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    **** they probably greenlit it back when NWH was breaking pandemic era records. For a brief moment the Multiverse was hot, DC/WB just took too long to capitalize on it. Story of their existence lol.
    The tweet I linked was weeks before NWH release. WB/DC is ahead of the trends but too slow to release its projects at the right time.

Seasons 5 of Harley Quinn and, more amusingly, Titans have showed up in EIDR a few days ago.