Page 86 of 693 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wait...so Kara will go back in time to see Clark as a kid, or the other way around ?

How can he appear in flashbacks? Kara never really knew him until he was already Superman, and he was a baby when he was sent away from Krypton.

Though I admit, the prospect of having a teenage Superman on Supergirl while we have a teenage Batman on Gotham is kind of hilarious .
    Maybe some help from The Legion of Superheroes?!? Probably not but one can dream.

Wait...so Kara will go back in time to see Clark as a kid, or the other way around ?

How can he appear in flashbacks? Kara never really knew him until he was already Superman, and he was a baby when he was sent away from Krypton.

Though I admit, the prospect of having a teenage Superman on Supergirl while we have a teenage Batman on Gotham is kind of hilarious .
    We don't know that for sure, do we?

It's an alternate universe, so it's possible.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    We don't know that for sure, do we?

It's an alternate universe, so it's possible.
    The pilot showed Kal as a baby in the rocket on Krypton (though he already had the curl apparently ), and he was already grown as Superman once Kara finally landed on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Maybe some help from The Legion of Superheroes?!? Probably not but one can dream.
    It would be great to see the LOSH done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Supergirl casting a (young) Superman: http://tvline.com/2015/11/24/supergi...ode-13-kal-el/

"Supergirl viewers will soon be able to put a face to Kara’s famously named cousin.

CBS’ rookie DC drama, which thus far has limited Superman’s presence to a few shadowy, shot-from-behind cameos, is poised to unmask the Man of Steel in early 2016 — but there’s a tiny twist: The Superman we’ll be meeting will be leaping not over buildings in a single bound, but into puberty.
    According to some fresh casting intel, the show is seeking a 13-year-old actor with “future leading man looks” to play the potentially recurring role of Kal-El, aka the future MoS.

Lil’ Supes will first appear in this season’s 13th episode via a string of flashbacks that will establish the cherished bond between him and Kara."
    Damn, well I know it is foolish but I was still holding out some little hope that they would reveal Supergirl was actually in the DCEU, maybe set a few years after MoS. There goes that!
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Maybe it's Jimmy talking to Kara about Clark's experiences as a kid. Maybe they were stories Clark shared with him that inspired him (why 13 year old Clark would be so inspiring, I don't know).

The LoSH would be an amazing way to go about it, though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It would be great to see the LOSH done well.
    agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pilot showed Kal as a baby in the rocket on Krypton (though he already had the curl apparently ), and he was already grown as Superman once Kara finally landed on Earth.
    I remember seeing the pod..but did they show an actual baby?

If that's the case..weird.

Retconning, maybe?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Darkseid is confirmed as the villain for the Justice League movie
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Darkseid is confirmed as the villain for the Justice League movie
    Do you have a source?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    I remember seeing the pod..but did they show an actual baby?

If that's the case..weird.

Retconning, maybe?
    Yep.

Supergirl-baby-Kal-El-or-Superman-750x382.jpg

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Supergirl to meet Flash on CBS for May sweeps week?: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/...des-per-seaso/

"Bleeding Cool has been told by a reliable source to expect Supergirl to meet the Flash and the STAR Labs crew from her fellow show by May’s sweeps week, if CBS orders the last episodes of Supergirl.

Comissioned for 13 episodes, CBS has an option for a “back nine” to bring the season up to 22.

CBS believes Supergirl may need the ratings boost…"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Supergirl to meet Flash on CBS for May sweeps week?: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/...des-per-seaso/

"Bleeding Cool has been told by a reliable source to expect Supergirl to meet the Flash and the STAR Labs crew from her fellow show by May’s sweeps week, if CBS orders the last episodes of Supergirl.

Comissioned for 13 episodes, CBS has an option for a “back nine” to bring the season up to 22.

CBS believes Supergirl may need the ratings boost…"
    This would be freakin amazing!

So would this:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/...h-each-season/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    This would be freakin amazing!
    I'm ready since this photoshoot:

The more Matt Ryan as Constantine the merrier.

http://screenrant.com/legends-tomorr...ine-matt-ryan/

Constantine rumoured to be joining Legends of Tomorrow in season 2. Moreover they say LoT will have a revolving cast, swapping out characters each season, so kind of like what they are doing with Justice League United now.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?