Page 93 of 695 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10425

LoT New Promo

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

looks good but i still don't like the fact that they have two murders like Captain Cold and Heatwave on their team (unless Geoff Johns just forced them to do so). and with Firestorm already there why the hell would they need Heatwave?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    looks good but i still don't like the fact that they have two murders like Captain Cold and Heatwave on their team (unless Geoff Johns just forced them to do so). and with Firestorm already there why the hell would they need Heatwave?
    Well, Sara is also a killer...and even when she tried to move away from that with Team Arrow, her post-resurrection self is more prone to killing someone in the heat of the moment. So I don't think having the no-kill rule or an aversion to killing is taken into account when selecting the roster for this team.

Cold and Heat Wave being on the team is probably so that they have some major wild cards in the group, plus possible comedy relief, to "shake things up a bit." I mean, maybe Johns had something to do with it, but I can still see the appeal of having them in there in spite of that .

As far as Heat Wave being on the same team as Firestorm...well, depending on the circumstances, you might need a more reliable fire guy then Firestorm given that Jax is still a rookie and that you might not always be in a situation where he can easily fuse with Professor Stein.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    LoT New Promo

I'm ready

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I'm ready

very nice!

Mighty Member

That's gonna be an epic episode. Thawne back with his face. I hope they explain why he hates Barry so much. He never did tell Barry where his enmity came from. Letscher posted some pics

I'm ready

Wow! Awesome art. The Hawks and Atom look great!

That's gonna be an epic episode. Thawne back with his face. I hope they explain why he hates Barry so much. He never did tell Barry where his enmity came from. Letscher posted some pics

Interesting that he's going to be getting his own Reverse-Flash cowl this time. I wonder if that means Letscher will be wearing the suit on a more regular basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Sara is also a killer...and even when she tried to move away from that with Team Arrow, her post-resurrection self is more prone to killing someone in the heat of the moment. So I don't think having the no-kill rule or an aversion to killing is taken into account when selecting the roster for this team.

Cold and Heat Wave being on the team is probably so that they have some major wild cards in the group, plus possible comedy relief, to "shake things up a bit." I mean, maybe Johns had something to do with it, but I can still see the appeal of having them in there in spite of that .

As far as Heat Wave being on the same team as Firestorm...well, depending on the circumstances, you might need a more reliable fire guy then Firestorm given that Jax is still a rookie and that you might not always be in a situation where he can easily fuse with Professor Stein.
    Perhaps...I am thinking Rip will have a good reason for choosing them (he might say that they are legends in the future..but what if he chose the most expendable heroes/villains, to reduce the effect it may have on future history). Or maybe not. We will see

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Arrow Revenge Promo

Ali Liebert Cast As The White Canary's Love Interest

Ali Liebert has been cast on the series to play a potential love interest for the Sara Lance, who is played by Caity Lotz.

She will play Lindsay Carlisle on DC's Legends of Tomorrow. According to the EW description, Carlisle is "a soft-spoken, intelligent lady who is the ideal picture of 1950s womanhood. Although she might seem at home amongst the strict morals of the time, she harbors a dark secret: she’s a lesbian. Confused and scared, it seems she is doomed to suffer alone in a backwards time … until she falls for a girl from the future, Sara Lance."

In the episode that Carlisle is introduced in, Sara Lance is trapped out of time and place in 1958 ‘Pleasantville, America’. Executive producer Phil Klemmer said, "After Sara was brought back from the dead on Arrow, she hasn’t been herself — she’s been consumed by a quest for bloodshed and incapable of having romantic feelings for anyone. The strict social norms of the fifties makes this the last place Sara Lance would ever expect to find love with a young, closeted nurse, but that’s how love works — it finds you.”
    http://comicbook.com/2015/12/25/ali-...-in-dcs-legen/

That sounds like a very interesting storyline for Sara (especially since it gives her a new female love interest) and a contrast to all the modern LGBT characters in the DCTVU who are all fairly open about their sexuality.

Though reminds me that we haven't gotten any resolution between Nyssa and Sara now that Sara has her mind back. She probably wouldn't make a big issue of Sara dating other people, especially given she seemed to accept her relationship with Oliver, but she would still probably feel very hurt. Though I'm not sure how this relationship with Carlisle might work out unless Sara decides to stay in 1958 or Carlisle can come with them to the future, but neither of those ideas seem like they'll work out.

I'll be honest, when it comes to a new LGBT character popping up in Legends, I was really expecting Scandal Savage to make an appearance. Especially after people started wanting to pair her with Sara .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That sounds like a very interesting storyline for Sara (especially since it gives her a new female love interest) and a contrast to all the modern LGBT characters in the DCTVU who are all fairly open about their sexuality.

Though reminds me that we haven't gotten any resolution between Nyssa and Sara now that Sara has her mind back. She probably wouldn't make a big issue of Sara dating other people, especially given she seemed to accept her relationship with Oliver, but she would still probably feel very hurt. Though I'm not sure how this relationship with Carlisle might work out unless Sara decides to stay in 1958 or Carlisle can come with them to the future, but neither of those ideas seem like they'll work out.

I'll be honest, when it comes to a new LGBT character popping up in Legends, I was really expecting Scandal Savage to make an appearance. Especially after people started wanting to pair her with Sara .
    Yeah, I don't think it's going to last more than an episode...or two. We will see what happens

I think Palmer as an "outcast" is a bit of a stretch. Even if he apparently now has issues with what to do with his life, he seems a lot more well-adjusted then most of the other people in this group. Except maybe Jax.