Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Tempus Appreciation

Eva Bell was out with a friend one night, when they spotted David, a boy for whom Eva harbored a crush. The evening went well until Eva's fiercely protective brother, Steven, showed up and began to brawl with David and his friends.[1]
    Frustrated and scared, Eva's powers manifested forming a temporal sphere about the size of one city block and stopping time inside it for twenty hours. Eva didn't know what happened and was terrified when Cyclops, Emma Frost and Magneto arrived. They told her she was a mutant with some sort of temporal power. With the help of Emma, Eva unfroze time and the Australian task force attempted to take her into custody, but the Extinction Team intervened and saved her.

They brought her to the former headquarters of the Weapon X Project in Canada. There she met Christopher Muse and the two formed a friendship.

Later on she requested to go visit her mother in Gold Coast, Australia, where the Avengers appeared and attempted to take Cyclops and Emma Frost into custody. Eva used her powers to trap the Avengers a time bubble to cease hostilities. After returning to the New Xavier School she showed a minor romantic interest in Cyclops after he arrived with Angel and was dragged into Limbo by Dormammu's attempt to kill Magik.

She was later seen when David Bond is brought back and joins in training, where it is discovered she has the ability to displace time in addition to halting it within a specified area. She later assists in the battle against the Blockbuster Sentinel by protecting David before being knocked out by a blast.

During the training in Tabula Rasa she disappeared within a Time Bubble, only to return with injuries and longer hair. Her dialogue with Celeste hints that she was in another time and place, leading to her to appear as though she aged somewhat.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 04-30-2014 at 06:47 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I wonder if Eva will be getting a new costume? I would love for the blue to be replace with hot pink. Minus the hair of course.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I wonder if Eva will be getting a new costume? I would love for the blue to be replace with hot pink. Minus the hair of course.
    Hot pink?

Get out

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hey, is that my pic from Photobucket? I remember scanning that page than editing out the text.

Anyway... Are you at least going to introduce Tempus in the opening post for those that don't know her? Just posting a picture and that's it doesn't really sit well with me.

She's also missing her name - Eva Bell, being placed somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    Hot pink?

Get out
    Hey leave me be lol. I would love hot pink on Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hey, is that my pic from Photobucket? I remember scanning that page than editing out the text.

Anyway... Are you at least going to introduce Tempus in the opening post for those that don't know her? Just posting a picture and that's it doesn't really sit well with me.

She's also missing her name - Eva Bell, being placed somewhere.
    I guess it is! I just typed in Eva Bell Tempus under Google images and that was the first image to show!

I will be sure to post a description of Eva.

Okay, that's cool. Just curious as I had edited it in the past so I could spread awareness about Tempus on the Marvel Heroes and Avengers Alliance forums. Not surprising many didn't know who she was until I explained things but those that did loved her character and wouldn't mind seeing her as a future addition to either of those games! Yay!

-

Everyone please ignore that hateful post and let the Mods deal with it.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 04-30-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks for posting Eva's new home on the CBR Forums!

So Tempus still has that mystery on what she saw and Celeste is becoming a nicer person after attaching herself to Tempus.

However there's a pressing issue.

All-New X-Men #26 is yet another issue that got the hair wrong for Tempus! Her hair is long now! Also, when does Tempus know of Mystique? I forget. Or is it possible Raze impersonating Tempus?!

It would explain the hair and we all know that when her hair got long no one really noticed, Cyke even tried to guess what changed but couldn't figure out that it was her hair.

I just want to see more of her in other X-booxs than Uncanny X-men I feel that comic is going really slow.

All-New X-Men #26 is yet another issue that got the hair wrong for Tempus! Her hair is long now!
    Maybe the other artists are trying to give Bachalo a hint: She looks better with short hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Maybe the other artists are trying to give Bachalo a hint: She looks better with short hair!
    I like her hair short but it's still wrong at the moment unless she decides in Uncanny to cut it again.

I like her hair short but it's still wrong at the moment unless she decides in Uncanny to cut it again.
    It is, and I wish Bachalo would have her cut it back short, but I follow you. They need to get on the same page...

I hope Eva plays a bigger role in the next X-Event.

I wonder if she will go through another aging time process like she did on UXM 17.