Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I wonder if she will go through another aging time process like she did on UXM 17.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that's a thing since her powers are pretty OP. Can't have here going around owning every other mutant in the Marvel Universe...

Just gotta say: Eva is by far my favorite of the new UXM characters. Fabio, David, Christopher, and Benjamin aren't nearly as fun as she is. Her crush on Cyclops reminds me of Veil's crush on Justice.

She'll continue to time age until she is Cyke's age, for the purpose of their announced coupling hah.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

She's already legal for Cyke so I don't see any reason why she would need to be aged again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that's a thing since her powers are pretty OP. Can't have here going around owning every other mutant in the Marvel Universe...
    I dunno, Rachel and Cable can travel through time like no one's business and I'm sure Rachel could mimic what Tempus is doing as her powerset did include that stuff.

Than there's Franklin Richards...

If we're going with Cyke being 28-30. How old is she early 20s?

Tempus is on stage when Pres. Dazzler gets assassinated in ANXM 17 in BOTA. Eva is wearing her cheerleader outfit and has short hair. Didn't Bendis say something about the hair length change on his tumblr? I remember reading that the long hair was a plot point.

It seems to be but other artist seem to be ignoring that her hair is now long and she's more mature now it seems.

Tempus is supposedly in her early 20s so she's totally legal for Cyke if anything ever happens between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Rachel and Cable can travel through time like no one's business and I'm sure Rachel could mimic what Tempus is doing as her powerset did include that stuff.
    Travelling through it would be alot different than stopping it on an enemy before a fight even breaks out. Imagine if what happened to the Avengers happened every time the X-Men were attacked. Not much excitement there...

Yes but Rachel can bring people with her, so she can send them forward and back to avoid attacks like how Tempus bubbled everyone one minute into the future to save them from the Sentinel.

Avengers already figured out a counter to Tempus' powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Avengers already figured out a counter to Tempus' powers.
    Will everybody else, though? If she's left to use that ability at will, with no side-effects, she could just use it willy-nilly. She doesn't have other powers (that we know of) to use in combat like Rachel and Cable do...

Huh, they might.. Maybe and she is restricted to bubbles and if a stealth attack happens she wont be able to bubble fast enough before being knocked out. Which is why it's a good thing Cyke is teaching them hand-to-hand and the such to prepare them for where using powers wont cut or something prevents the use of power.

Why did someone change the title of my thread? Anyways did anyone read "No More Humans"? I heard Eva played a big role in it, and I would love to see Carey's take on her.

Quote Originally Posted by loudlysilent View Post
    Just gotta say: Eva is by far my favorite of the new UXM characters. Fabio, David, Christopher, and Benjamin aren't nearly as fun as she is.
    Totally agree. I have a feeling shes the only character that might see decent use in the future. The others seem DOA.

Anyways did anyone read "No More Humans"? I heard Eva played a big role in it, and I would love to see Carey's take on her.
    I wouldn't say she had "big" role like the core team, but she got the most facetime out of just about anyone not on that main roster. Too lazy to grab my copy, but id like to say she had 3-4 pages that were focused on her.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    Totally agree. I have a feeling shes the only character that might see decent use in the future. The others seem DOA.

I wouldn't say she had "big" role like the core team, but she got the most facetime out of just about anyone not on that main roster. Too lazy to grab my copy, but id like to say she had 3-4 pages that were focused on her.
    Awesome! Do you think Carey did a good job writing her?

her role was nice, but she seemed to be written more mature. More sure of herself in the pages she was given. IMO
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 05-10-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.