Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

she was so cool
    we can be heroes, just for one day

She is one of better new X-men created in a long time,Nice different powerset and good visual character design.She should get used in the future and her power strength isn't really draw back to her use it isn't that hard to add some downside taking away long time travel. Which leaves her as Chronokinesis user who can stop things short term and can only travel back time a limited amount. It won't be powers that stop her use but lack of commitment to using and growing new X-men I am going just throw out some name as a point Warpath(New Mutants/Force ,Chamber (Gen-X), Lifeguard(extreme xmen) Dust (young Xmen) Gentle(new x-men) Oya(new x-men) Eye boy,Armor,Triage, Darwin,Cipher, Forget me not, Trinary, etc. These guys represent either young x-men team or new x-men show up on a main team that will never show up again. So unless writer pulls character out limbo ala Gentle a lot potentially interesting characters will go unused. And since most of them young as well they are easier to trap in xmen limbo.

Eva escapes the young inexperience X-men thing because her age and storyline but they are only so many slots for X-men and they insist on using old favorites(which is fair) but also old x-men villains and creating one off characters who rarely get pick up by the next creative team. Something like X-men RED is cool but me personally I would have prefer something like Roberto Da Costa(Sunspot) decides put together an X-men team using people like Cannonball,Chamber, Moonstar, Jubilee, Eva Bell, Gentle, X-23, Armor basically an all star cast young adult X-men who are treated by the writers and in universe as competent X-men team. I think that is only way characters like Tempus will get used if they make an active effort develop the next generation of X-men as on same level as older Xmen.