View Poll Results: Should they hire She Hulk as their defense attorney?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she's perfect.

11 40.74%
  • No, thx. Matt Murdock is best at evading responsibility.

16 59.26%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No, he remained in prison even after that guy got killed. His sole reason for breaking out was because Sinister was on the loose.
    I... what? Cyclops was held in a SHIELD facility during UXM #20. Then he was transferred to a privately owned prison during Consequences #1. He broke out from the latter, not the former.

BANNED

Cyclops, behind bars with a clenched fist, saying "This isn't over" like some cartoon supervillain, is one of my favourite panels of all time.

Dunno. Might have been funnier if we'd actually seen him sit back down helplessly on that cube thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    As much as I want to get back to Sinister, I'm afraid of Bendis Sinister.

Excuse me , I need to go reread Gillen UXM.
    Well Sinister seems to be busy with a newfound interest in Wolverine and his kin at the moment.

And if Beast goes on trial, we should throw Eva in as well. Beast may have destroyed timelines as a result of bringing the O5 to the present but she destroyed an entire timeline and then brought Professor X to the future knowing she did what she did. And since she decided to age herself up 7 years, she can be tried as an adult.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 01-24-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I... what? Cyclops was held in a SHIELD facility during UXM #20. Then he was transferred to a privately owned prison during Consequences #1. He broke out from the latter, not the former.
    No that was the same location. Both were an "undisclosed location". The story was released in order. #20 occurs between the issues where he writes No and Now.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-24-2015 at 05:16 PM.

I always pictured The Trial of Hank McCoy going something like this:

With Matt Murdock for the prosecution and with Hank on trial for more than just messing with the timestream.
    ------------------------------------

As for the thread title - Cyclops has plenty of things to be put on trial for without adding Beast's timestream crimes to the list.
    But I suppose they could hold Cyclops and Kitty loosely responsible.
    Then there's the fact that nobody at the Jean Grey School staff tried to send them back before BOTA,so they're responsible too.
    And of course Eva's a grownup and is recklessly messing with time now as well, so she needs to be held accountable too.
    And there's all the other characters that have messed with time over the years.
    Oh dear, are most the marvel heroes gonna end up on trial for aiding and abetting crimes against the timestream?
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

This is one of the most biased poll and post I have ever seen. There are a bunch of news networks that would love to hire you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well Sinister seems to be busy with a newfound interest in Wolverine and his kin at the moment.

And if Beast goes on trial, we should throw Eva in as well. Beast may have destroyed timelines as a result of bringing the O5 to the present but she destroyed an entire timeline and then brought Professor X to the future knowing she did what she did. And since she decided to age herself up 7 years, she can be tried as an adult.
    She's guilty, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No that was the same location. Both were an "undisclosed location". The story was released in order.

How do these facilities look anything alike? Just, what, SHIELD remodeled the whole thing and built a decorative wall just for Cyclops while he was incarcerated?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    How do these facilities look anything alike? Just, what, SHIELD remodeled the whole thing and built a decorative wall just for Cyclops while he was incarcerated?
    If that's the case Cyclops lied to Wolverine about being suicidal. If the Sinister conversation happens before and had intentions of stopping him, then the entire conversation with Wolverine was made up.

Wait, Sinister's stalking Logan's people now?

Is Cyke finally free?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Not untill Creed axis or not goes on trial for the Mutant Massacar witch included thekilling of children. Spell or no. Hank was not trying to harm or kill people he was just being a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait, Sinister's stalking Logan's people now?

Is Cyke finally free?
    For the time being it seems. He stole Logan's corpse and Daken's arm and eye for...reasons. He didn't seem interested in Laura though for some reason citing that she was just a clone.

BANNED

I voted "no.

BANNED

For the time being it seems. He stole Logan's corpse and Daken's arm and eye for...reasons. He didn't seem interested in Laura though for some reason citing that she was just a clone.
    Don't worry. Mystique will just kill Sinister again since Cyclops can't be bothered to deal with the guy.