View Poll Results: Should they hire She Hulk as their defense attorney?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she's perfect.

11 40.74%
  • No, thx. Matt Murdock is best at evading responsibility.

16 59.26%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Don't worry. Mystique will just kill Sinister again since Cyclops can't be bothered to deal with the guy.
    Sadly this could very well happen again. The writers will have him working with Mystique again. Stupidly lowering his guard around her and then she kills him again. Or at least until another clone comes online.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

How do these facilities look anything alike? Just, what, SHIELD remodeled the whole thing and built a decorative wall just for Cyclops while he was incarcerated?
    Don't you know it's budget cuts and it's a election year. To be honest I think it's the artist just rehashing the same design over and over again. Makes it easier to draw imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If that's the case
    If? They're different facilities, period. Cyclops knew about Sinister when he refused Magneto's offer. Soon after his prison buddy died, Cyclops ASKED Magneto to break him out. Canon simply did not establish Sinister as much of a variable in Cyclops' decision-making process during Consequences.

Cyclops lied to Wolverine about being suicidal.
    Pure speculation. For all we know, Cyclops genuinely became suicidal at the prospect of having to put up once more with Sinister's creepy shipper streak.

If the Sinister conversation happens before and [Cyclops???] had intentions of stopping him, .
    Scan of Cyclops specifically saying he had any intention of ever going after Sinister., please.

In all seriousness, don't bother. You won't find any. Cyclops is just too busy having a nervous breakdown, ignoring his whiny bitter ex and committing crimes against the space-time continuum.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    "Cyclops Youtube videos" is my new favourite expression/phrase/thing ever.

Actually, why can't that be the plot of UXM? Just Scott and his new kids on the block running around at nighttime filming themselves knocking over bins, painting CONTROVERSIAL~ graffiti, refusing to tip human waitresses at restaurants and whatnot, all while yelling "YEAH STICK IT TO THE MAN, HOMO SUPERIOR UP IN THIS BITCH" and running away from local law enforcement. That's much more current-affairs-ish than undoing the last few years of Maria Hill trying to not be a terrible person and Scott mooching about feeling sorry for himself.

R.e. original post, I'd put the whole NXS crowd on trial for crimes against fashion. Proceedings under the watch of Judge Dredd. Twenty years in the iso-cubes, creeps.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bubblie View Post
    This is one of the most biased poll and post I have ever seen. There are a bunch of news networks that would love to hire you.
    FOX-Men! Kinda sad that Fox really DOES have the X-Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Not untill Creed axis or not goes on trial for the Mutant Massacre witch included the killing of children. Spell or no. Hank was not trying to harm or kill people he was just being a fool.
    Creed, Wanda, Beast, Iceman... The list of mutants that need to go on trial [for far worse things than Cyke] is rather long. I look forward to Cyclops being able to finally defend himself in a free and fair trial for Xavier's death but I don't see anything free or fair about anything Steve Rogers, SHIELD or their Avengers stooges would be involved in. And yes, Beast is a fool. I miss the pre-Decimation Beast and Iceman... and Wanda, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    "Cyclops Youtube videos" is my new favourite expression/phrase/thing ever.
    Fanfic MUST be made about this!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    For the time being it seems. He stole Logan's corpse and Daken's arm and eye for...reasons. He didn't seem interested in Laura though for some reason citing that she was just a clone.
    Yeah I'm interested in that. I wonder why. But then he was interested in genetics, not just cloning. I mean he wanted a perfect mutant to kill apocalypse. That's why, he wanted Scott an jean to have a, baby. Jean died so, he, created Madelyn. So, maybe he, wants dna from father and son to create a, new being who, is, his puppet
    X-Men Forever

Scan of Cyclops specifically saying he had any intention of ever going after Sinister., please.

In all seriousness, don't bother. You won't find any. Cyclops is just too busy having a nervous breakdown, ignoring his whiny bitter ex and committing crimes against the space-time continuum.
    Previous page on this thread, where Cyclops says "This isn't over." So yeah completely lied about being suicidal in Consequences.

In fairness without any X-Men who played a pivitol role in the Decimation the X-Men would be dead. Cyclops by no means did everything by himself. In fact he relied on others quite a bit because he was out of his depth. Particularly during Utopia.
    Of course he needed other X-Men. But without his brain, they're dead. Who could have come up with better plan than him when they were facing extinction? Name it and show me this person could have done what Cyke did for Mutant kind. He didn't do it alone, he did 70% of it.

If abusing the time stream is a crime, Scott would have issues from sending Cable to the future, I'd think, more than any interaction with the O5.

Not to mention the whole "Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix" when he went undercover as "Slym".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Of course he needed other X-Men. But without his brain, they're dead. Who could have come up with better plan than him when they were facing extinction? Name it and show me this person could have done what Cyke did for Mutant kind. He didn't do it alone, he did 70% of it.
    What plan? Cyclops admitted he was making things up on the go. There was no plan, the Phoenix Force saved mutant kind. It's the one who sent Hope. He definitely didn't do 70% of it, everyone else contributed just as much if not more. Utopia would not have been possible without Namor, Iceman, Storm, Magneto, Surge. Warrens & Frost money. Frost involvement with the Cabal and telepathic aid in Messiah Complex. Cable protecting Hope. Cypher was the one who stopped the Sentinels in Second Coming. Heck X-Force did all the dirty work, and that was lead by Wolverine. Nightcrawler died for Hope. Mayor Sadie was also very helpful.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-25-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    FOX-Men! Kinda sad that Fox really DOES have the X-Men.

Creed, Wanda, Beast, Iceman... The list of mutants that need to go on trial [for far worse things than Cyke] is rather long. I look forward to Cyclops being able to finally defend himself in a free and fair trial for Xavier's death but I don't see anything free or fair about anything Steve Rogers, SHIELD or their Avengers stooges would be involved in. And yes, Beast is a fool. I miss the pre-Decimation Beast and Iceman... and Wanda, too.

1st of all I'm stealing FOX-Men that is was clever

2nd I miss old Beast and Wanda as well, I loved her growing up now I don't even have any idea what she is anymore
    just CRAZY/POWERFUL.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    2nd I miss old Beast and Wanda as well, I loved her growing up now I don't even have any idea what she is anymore
    just CRAZY/POWERFUL.
    Being an Avenger seems to be bad for mutant mental health. Wanda, Beast, Quicksilver, all became Avengers and later went crazy.

Look out, Firestar, Post-Avenger-Mutant-Psychosis is coming for you next!

Previous page on this thread, where Cyclops says "This isn't over." So yeah completely lied about being suicidal in Consequences.
    There's absolutely nothing SPECIFIC about it. That's the whole point. Cyclops didn't say anything about going out of his way to track Sinister and do sexy/horrible things to him. For crying out loud, there wasn't even a personal pronoun in the "threat". It literally could not have been more impersonal.

And so what if he did indeed troll Logan? What, we're going to add it to his list of offenses during the trial?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-25-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Being an Avenger seems to be bad for mutant mental health. Wanda, Beast, Quicksilver, all became Avengers and later went crazy.

Look out, Firestar, Post-Avenger-Mutant-Psychosis is coming for you next!
    She seems to be interested in Iceman now so I'd argue that Post-Avenger-Mutant-Psychosis has already taken hold.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    She seems to be interested in Iceman now so I'd argue that Post-Avenger-Mutant-Psychosis has already taken hold.
    If we're going by The Will storyline, Iceman crying about how much he rrrhates Scott in the bedroom might be somewhat of a turn/off/deal-breaker.

Astonishing Member

If we're going by The Will storyline, Iceman crying about how much he rrrhates Scott in the bedroom might be somewhat of a turn/off/deal-breaker.
    I hope so...I actually like Firestar.