Super Moderator

Default Howard Stark Reveals Uncomfortable Truths in New "Agent Carter" Clip

Stark hopes these details about his past can help explain why he lied to an irate Agent Carter. Plus, read a synopsis for episode 6, "A Sin to Err."

Full article here.

So why is this other guy playing Stark's dad in another film?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So why is this other guy playing Stark's dad in another film?
    Could be an older Howard, much later than this, so the Iron Man 2 actor'd be back, therefore.

Really enjoying this show. I think Howard Stark's character is still one of the most under-developed characters. I like the idea of digging up some of his secrets. I think that'll only make this show even better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Could be an older Howard, much later than this, so the Iron Man 2 actor'd be back, therefore.
    Yes. This is from when Cooper was first cast in Captain America: The First Avenger http://marvel.com/news/movies/13004/...ard_stark_cast

In the film, Cooper will portray the younger version of Howard Stark, the character which John Slattery portrayed in "Iron Man 2."
    Actually, when they cast Cooper, they likely thought it would be his only MCU appearance, not realizing how popular Hayley Atwell would be as Peggy Carter. Howard had to be in his 50's before Tony was ever born.