Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Datrinti does aome really awesome work! I hope he gets more recognition among fans like Bosslogic! Love how Barda looks!

Liwanag, have you seen his Teen Titans/Young Justice post? It's amazing, though not done yet.
    the guy is good. just started googling his work...

Mighty Member

I really love her in Tom King's Mister Miracle (which I also love). She has such a presence in it. An unstoppable force, but still vulnerable. Fantastic thus far. I could totally see it being made into a indie cosmic superhero film. Hope it'll get an absolute release

Btw. I recall to remember a picture with a text "Big. Beautiful. Dangerous. Barda". Anyone who knows where to find it?
    Last edited by borntohula; 12-17-2017 at 11:27 AM.

from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. II (April 1985):

from Who's Who in the DC Universe #11 (July 1991):

BANNED

Barda is one of my all-time favorites. Kirby drew her kinda flat-faced.

when will she finally appear in the TV shows or movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hard to say. None of the CW series have touched on the New Gods just yet, though Young Justice has, making her a possibility there.

Black Lightning is mostly contained within Freeland and low level metahumans.

Krypton is more Game of Thrones-esque, centered around one city and the immediate area (though Lobo is slated to appear).

Titans, maybe season 2? Big maybe though. Right now, Young Justice season 3 is the best bet. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if she popped up on Supergirl at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    A New Gods movie was announced a couple of months back. Ava DuVernay is directing and it’s runored to focus on Mister Miracle and Barda.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/15/17...ay-warner-bros

Youtuber, the 4th snake, offers his idea for how the Female Furies should have been handled in Final Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    A New Gods movie was announced a couple of months back. Ava DuVernay is directing and it’s rumored to focus on Mister Miracle and Barda.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/15/17...ay-warner-bros
    Which, if it ever comes out, could be absolutely amazing. Ava herself has said she's a big fan of Barda too.

I think I want something totally out there for when she next appears. Like, a wild reimagining of a World's Finest book that stars her and someone like Midnighter. Getting her back on the ground fighting, forming new relationships and relationships and maybe even revisiting that time she started a female wrestling league.