Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    I would like to see a team of some of the coolest alternate Spideys (like Sp/dr, Noir, etc) as a team book ongoing. Either trapped in the main MU or like exiles hopping about. I'd enjoy a team book a lot and it would grant the opportunity to really delve into those characters rather than just more one-shot anthology stuff.
    Also a good idea. Who would be part of them?
    My choices:
    1. Spider-Ham
    2. Lady Spider
    3. Aaron Aikman
    4. Spider UK (leader)
    5. Spider India
    6. Hobie Brown
    7. Petra Parker
    8. Ghost Spider
    9. Spidergirl (Mayday)

formerly 'saucemaster' saucemaster's Avatar

I also would like to see a Spider-Verse ongoing, because there have been a lot of cool characters that are getting no 'face time' in the main title. Spider UK and Silk are getting most of the main book attention (plus Spider-Gwen once they realized she was popular and shoe-horned her in). It's a shame because I'd like to see more about Sp//dr' and Lady Spider's worlds.

I think a series of one-shots could get boring, though; it would become like a What If. I think it would be cool to have a character or team that travels from world to world and meets Spiders, maybe like that recent X-Treme X-Men that was led by Dazzler and had interesting alternate X-Men.
    "we're all some kind of noise. be the good kind"
    . Ms. Marvel . Saga . ASM .

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan84 View Post
    Also a good idea. Who would be part of them?
    My lineup would include Lady Spider, Sp//dr, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man India, Spider-Girl (Mayday), Spider-UK and a couple others too (I had some others in mind before but they already died during spider-verse :/ )
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    My lineup would include Lady Spider, Sp//dr, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man India, Spider-Girl (Mayday), Spider-UK and a couple others too (I had some others in mind before but they already died during spider-verse :/ )
    I like your idea but I'd kinda like for Spider-Man 2099, Noir, Ultimate Peter, and 616 Peter get together. It would be great to have Shattered Dimensions in comic form!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    How about a Spider-Totem that eats Inheritors
    Sweet karma, yes!

On that note, my list for an Exiles/X-Treme X-Men-style Spider-Team would consist of Spider-Punk, Spider-UK, Ultimate Jessica Drew, SP//dr (Peni Parker), Spider-Man India, and Anya Corazon. Just because I think they'd have interesting interactions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Sweet karma, yes!

On that note, my list for an Exiles/X-Treme X-Men-style Spider-Team would consist of Spider-Punk, Spider-UK, Ultimate Jessica Drew, SP//dr (Peni Parker), Spider-Man India, and Anya Corazon. Just because I think they'd have interesting interactions.
    The only problem I've realized with my idea is that all the Spider-People would follow him instead of 616 Pete

... Make it an anthology series, featuring the various characters that are featured in the Spider-Verse. Even for those who ended up dead, this can be the "Untold Tales of..."

My hopes are to include: Amazing Friends Spidey; 1967 Animated Spidey; 1970s Japanese live action Spidey.

Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar

As long as there's an issue with Raimi-verse Peter and MJ getting eaten by Inheritors, I'm down.

BANNED

Maybe a team that sticks together after 'Verse to help out the worlds made Spidey-less by the Inheritors.

Quote Originally Posted by saucemaster View Post
    I think a series of one-shots could get boring, though; it would become like a What If. I think it would be cool to have a character or team that travels from world to world and meets Spiders, maybe like that recent X-Treme X-Men that was led by Dazzler and had interesting alternate X-Men.
    yeah, you could have an alternate spidey or alternate support character trying to make his/her way back to their original dimension. along the way they meet and interact with alts of spidey. but just do it doesn't become spider-exiles, make sure there's a thematic reason for each meeting.

I'd vote that the entire series is a thematic exploration of what it means to be spider man, with each alternate character providing a new insight or aspect for the reader to explore. by the end of the series, readers and the protagonist should have a deeper understanding of that theme. what makes spider man spiderman?