Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Sonic Boom, #4

The NEW ONGOING SONIC COMIC BOOK SERIES from Archie Comics keeps on BOOMIN' with Sonic Boom #4: Sticks and Stones! Dr. Eggman's Big Boy mech has been refined into its final, deadly form. Sonic and his friends are on the ropes-but have no fear! Sticks has brought her secret weapon! It's a... wait, seriously? This thinks THAT's going to help?! Find out what her secret weapon is in the weird and wacky conclusion to the first story arc of the brand-new series SONIC BOOM! Featuring cover art from Sonic art guru Tracy Yardley and an all-new "Sticks-with-stones-being-chased-by-bones" variant cover from rising Sonic star Diana Skelly!

Full article here.

Archie does kids comics great. My 8-year old son really enjoys these Sonic and Mega Man comics. And I don't mind reading along with him. Good stuff.

In a way I'm glad that the Sonic Boom comic at least does story arcs. The cartoon was made to have a status quo reset button in mind with every episode.

BANNED

i still wonder what the boom crew's purpose in the worlds unite crossover is going to be