Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I would want to know if she had a sister. Superman sets the standard for me!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Would that make Aquaman- Superman's brother-in-law? I'm down.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

If Superman showed an interest in Mera, would Wonder Woman kill her out of jealousy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    If Superman showed an interest in Mera, would Wonder Woman kill her out of jealousy?
    What I want to know is if Superman showed interest in Mera, would Charlie the Tuna be jealous of Superman?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Nah, she'd just put that sweet thang on him until he can't remember anyone else's name.

Married? No.

But it's definitely time to revamp/ retell/ modernise the story of Superman and his adventure and romance with Lori Lemaris

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    What I want to know is if Superman showed interest in Mera, would Charlie the Tuna be jealous of Superman?

I'd ship it.

What type of mermaid the ones with fish-parts on the bittom or fish-parts on the top half?

Quote Originally Posted by Imacomicfan View Post
    What type of mermaid the ones with fish-parts on the bittom or fish-parts on the top half?
    Why not both. Married to one of each.

Lori Lemaris is Superman's TRUE AND ONLY LOVE anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly wrong!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Married? I don't really want him married to anyone at the moment.

That said, one of my favorite little details about Superman is that he dated a mermaid in college, and skipped out of his fraternity initiation to do it. Since I don't believe there was ever a comic where he went back and joined the frat, we have to assume he didn't.

Superman's got the best run of exes though.
    1. Future CEO / Secretary / Supermodel Lana Lang
    2. Lori Lemaris, mermaid spy / diplomat / con artist
    3. Cat Grant (I love Cat Grant. I still ship him with Cat Grant.)
    4. Lois Lane, ace reporter
    5. There was that time he almost went out with Dolores Winters the actress and then she was possessed by the Ultra Humanite
    6. Maxima, Queen of Almerac
    7. Wonder Woman, once they finally break up

What I'm saying is, I want a Scott Pilgrim type comic where Superman starts dating someone and they have to deal with his seven exes. Maybe we can make the fourth spot Brainiac Five from the show, in keeping with the one gay relationship tradition from Scott Pilgrim. But I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    What I'm saying is, I want a Scott Pilgrim type comic where Superman starts dating someone and they have to deal with his seven exes. Maybe we can make the fourth spot Brainiac Five from the show, in keeping with the one gay relationship tradition from Scott Pilgrim. But I digress.
    If you're going to give Superman a same-sex relationship, at least let it be Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    If you're going to give Superman a same-sex relationship, at least let it be Batman!
    Superman's too good for the mentally stunted, broody and emotionally abusive crap Batman tries to pull. If Superman's gonna bump uglies with another guy, the only obvious choices are Jimmy Olsen or Apollo (just so we can get the jealous ex, Superman/Midnighter fight, where Superman wouldnt be limited in his actions by the popularity of his foe).
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

How would I feel? First I would laugh at the absurdity, then say a deadpan no, throw the comic out and go on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Superman's too good for the mentally stunted, broody and emotionally abusive crap Batman tries to pull.
    But that's why Batman would be his ex-, and not his steady!