Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    New I think, he's called Roma if I believe correctly (so not Rom). The novel is set during Dan's run on GOTG and if you love Cosmic Marvel and humourous stuff you will LOVE THIS STORY. Basically Rocket and Groot come across a certain object that it seems everyone in the Marvel Cosmic Universe wants. And it only gets crazier from there. My advice is to buy the Graphic Audio Audiobook because this thing is perfect when read to you.

http://www.graphicaudiointernational...and-groot.html

NICE!
    I didn't realize this was out on GA yet.
    DL'ing it now!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

For personal reasons. Synch and a lot of other dead young characters. Don't see this one happening though.
    I can see it. If Miles world featured a 16 year old Peter Parker-good chance a preteen or even teen aged Synch is around and his powers haven't kicked on.

And if that is the case.... how many dead 616 guys are alive in Miles's world?

Mettle?
    Black Goliath 1?
    The New Warriors Proper?

The two worlds merge and everyone just falls into place and a few memories change.

616 Synch is still dead and that story happened however you got a young one who has a different history roaming around.

Ares, Sentry (before Bendis really ruined him), Genis-Vell and his sister Phylla (Carol Danvers needs a surrogate family of legacy characters, like any big name hero), Blink, and most of all, Richard Rider. I like Sam well enough, and have no real desire to see him gotten rid of (unless it becomes an either/or thing, then he can go to hell) but setting Rich up as the Nova Prime, in charge of the Corps? That'd be badass.

Oh, is Warpath dead? I forget. Either way, I'd like to see more of him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the Livewires come back. Surely there's going to be a fair share of rogue robots and LMDs in Battleworld that need their "special touch".
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    Charles Xavier. Also undo his character assasination.
    Richard Rider, and the Nova Corps.
    Jean Grey (not evil).
    Darkhawk (Chris Powell. Though I'm not sure if he's dead or just gone).
    Lilandra.
    The Spaceknights.
    Banshee (Sean Cassidy).
    Phyla-Vell.
    Quasar.
    Karnak.
    Quasar
    Blue Diamond
    Thin Man
    Golden Age Black Widow
    Golden Age Vision
    Rockman
    Star-Dancer

Captain Mar-Vell

Fat chance, right?

They could bring him back, not as Cap but maybe as the protector of all realities. Maybe replacing Eternity as the spirit of the all-new Universe.

Ricard Rider as Nova
    Professor X
    Banshee
    Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor)
    Stature
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Prime from Malibu's ultraverse

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superkreep View Post
    NICE!
    I didn't realize this was out on GA yet.
    DL'ing it now!
    No problem, hope you enjoy it! GA do amazing work on all their Marvel and DC audiobooks (especially Batman: No Man's Land, Enemies and Allies and Spider-Man: Drowned in Thunder) but this was one of my favourites to date.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Given the likely importance of opening up immediate trade routes between Zones so that people in the urban ones can stay fed and supplied (although in return for exactly what in a world with no functioning stock market, etc., I'm not sure), that's an excellent suggestion... he could be king of the trucker heroes.

AoA Blink
    Silver Sable

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Ricard Rider as Nova
    Professor X
    Banshee
    Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor)
    Stature
    Stature is back.

Default Do You Think the Fantastic Four Will Make It Out of Secret Wars (Will They Exist in the New MU)?

So obviously we know that the likes of the Avengers, the Spider-Man characters, the Inhumans, & the Guardians will make it out of Secret Wars in one piece. And despite the fears of the X-Men fans, their prominence in Secret Wars seems to indicate that the Marvel Universe going forward will be one that includes the X-Men. However, despite their involvement in Secret Wars proper, there's not a single Battleworld location that's dedicated to the Fantastic Four. Likewise, the Fantastic Four are the only ones whose comic is flat-out ending with no Secret Wars equivalent (unlike the Spidey 2099 comic, which will most likely lead up to Secret Wars 2099). And for those keeping up with Avengers & New Avengers, Reed Richards is one of the major players involved in the events leading up to Secret Wars (& Ultimate Reed will play a role as well). Do you think we'll see the First Family of Marvel at the end of this, or will the new Marvel Universe be wiped clean of them?
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Yes. The controversy was overblown and I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel has banking about it. They've succeeded in getting more people talking about the FF than have been in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Yes. The controversy was overblown and I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel has banking about it. They've succeeded in getting more people talking about the FF than have been in years.
    Although this may be ironic coming from me to the X-Men fanbase, all merchandise for the F4 has been banned (both comic & movie versions), so that isn't really a good sign. Plus like I said in the OP, they don't have the luxury of any dedicated Battleworld locations like the X-Men.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer