Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

"Hello daughter"

Those words felt like a knife in Azula's back. Blinking at first, Azula would see the voice's face.

It was her mother, Ursa. Rage boiled under Azula's skin.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Came here to talk to you my daughter. I am so sorry Azula. I know I hurt you."

Backing up, Azula's flames sprouted, surrounding her. Shouts out at her mother would ring around the area.

"Shut up! I don't you need your sympathy, mother! You think I'm shocked you loved Zuzu more than me?! You think I'm a monster! That's right, isn't it?!"

"Azula. You know none of that is true. How could I hate my own daughter? I've always loved you, Azula. I', sorry I made you feel that I didn't love you."

Azula, nearing tears, would start to bend her fire in a circle at her mother, Before she perished, Ursa spoke one last time

" Azula; my biggest regret is that I never loved you as much as you wanted."
    Last edited by Josh; 02-12-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    Kyle shot the Terminator first in the hand, causing it to fly off, and then in the face. "Regroup." He yelled.

"Somebody get the laser gun." Connor yelled. He fired round after round into the Terminator, the same as Kyle. But all it was doing was keeping it minorly distracted.
    Sheba reached for the laser gun. She hoped she'd be able to fire it at the enemy some more. But she knew they needed to find some weak point to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "Yeah," Hicks said, "though if I could go back in time, I'd try to save them all. Hudson, Vasquez, Frost... even Gorman. They were all great Marines. Give me a gun and a fighting chance, and I'd take it." He looked at Ripley coughing up blood. "You okay?", he asked.
    "I'm fine. Just wondering why you didn't help me. When I left to rescue Newt. You just left me go by myself." She covered her mouth as she coughed again. When her hand came away it was covered in blood. "But its over now and it doesn't matter."

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    "Hello daughter"

Those words felt like a knife in Azula's back. Blinking at first, Azula would see the voice's face.

It was her mother, Ursa. Rage boiled under Azula's skin.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Came here to talk to you my daughter. I am so sorry Azula. I know I hurt you."

Backing up, Azula's flames sprouted, surrounding her. Shouts out at her mother would ring around the area.

"Shut up! I don't you need your sympathy, mother! You think I'm shocked you loved Zuzu more than me?! You think I'm a monster! That's right, isn't it?!"

"Azula. You know none of that is true. How could I hate my own daughter? I've always loved you, Azula. I', sorry I made you feel that I didn't love you."

Azula, nearing tears, would start to bend her fire in a circle at her mother, Before she perished, Ursa spoke one last time

" Azula; my biggest regret is that I never loved you as much as you wanted."
    Miraculously she survived the assault unscathed. "You're right. You are a monster. You have been since you were born. I knew it as soon as I held you in my arms. Why do you think I favored Zuko? He was the one who was going to protect me."
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Surprisingly, Ursa survived. However, even more surprising, as Azula heard her mother's word, a smile rose Azula's

"Mother, you can't even fathom how much joy I feel from hearing those words."

Suddenly, Azula threw a punch of blue flames at her mother.

Sheba grabbed the laser pistol, and fired at the Terminator in several different spots. She hoped to find an especially weak point. No matter how advanced this Terminator was, it had to have a weak spot.

Already, she knew that her laser affected it. What else could be effective against it? She hoped the others had something that also might work.

"I'm fine. Just wondering why you didn't help me. When I left to rescue Newt. You just left me go by myself." She covered her mouth as she coughed again. When her hand came away it was covered in blood. "But its over now and it doesn't matter."
    Hicks looked at her with confusion. "Seriously, are you okay?" He looked around. Could the Doctor help?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Sheba grabbed the laser pistol, and fired at the Terminator in several different spots. She hoped to find an especially weak point. No matter how advanced this Terminator was, it had to have a weak spot.

Already, she knew that her laser affected it. What else could be effective against it? She hoped the others had something that also might work.
    The Terminator dissolved into a puddle from all the damage and slithered away, becoming lost in the confusion.

Connor slowly walked alongside them. "When I was a child I fought one of these. The only way to destroy that one was to drop it into a vat of lava."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 02-12-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    Hicks looked at her with confusion. "Seriously, are you okay?" He looked around. Could the Doctor help?
    "This is your fault Hicks." With that she pulled her shirt up above her stomach and collapsed onto her back. The skin on her stomach could be seen flexing, as if something was trying to claw its way out. "I hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Surprisingly, Ursa survived. However, even more surprising, as Azula heard her mother's word, a smile rose Azula's

"Mother, you can't even fathom how much joy I feel from hearing those words."

Suddenly, Azula threw a punch of blue flames at her mother.
    "But then its not me you hate is it?" Slowly Ursa transformed into Azula. "Its me."

Amazing Member

Once the Terminator was gone, Frank spoke up once again. "So... all the disguised Terminators are revealed. Or dead. What now?"

The Terminator dissolved into a puddle from all the damage and slithered away, becoming lost in the confusion.

Connor slowly walked alongside them. "When I was a child I fought one of these. The only way to destroy that one was to drop it into a vat of lava."
    "I don't suppose you have one of those nearby?" Sheba asked. She lowered her voice to a whisper hoping that the Terminator, wherever it was, would not be able to hear. "The laser is heat-based. So is lava. We need a bigger source of heat than the laser to finish it off."

The biggest source of heat she could think of, however, was the Fire Nation Princess. Unfortunately, they had been deprived of Azula during the game. They would have to find some other source of heat.

Spectacular Member

Cameron blips out of existence without warning. In her absence a series of wraithlike figures appear in the distance. As they walk closer they resolve into familiar figures.

Dresden walks up to Murphy. He simply says. "Hey Kar. What have you been up to?*
    "Oh you know keeping Chicago from falling apart since you left." It had been for only a few seconds that she had dared believe it. Dresden was dead though.... he had died here in this universe though. It could be him, couldn't it? But no it couldn't. Dresden was magic no matter how you spun it Skynet couldn't hold him.

Murphy took a deep breath. "Dresden would never call me Kar." the katana in her hand glowed slightly. "I'm here to save John Connor's world." that wasn't an act of betrayal, it couldn't be because this wasn't Dresden the sword had to know that, or it was her mind making it so and the sword like her was just 1's and 0's. "I know how to determine if it's really you. Spar me Dresden." Murphy gave the man in front of her a crooked smile. The Dresden she knew would loose, and he'd know it. Skynet though would want to beat her. To fight her.
    Last edited by Kirah; 02-12-2015 at 08:17 PM.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Future Doctor View Post
    "Tch. That'd be telling wouldn't it. But I'll give you a hint. Its going to involve a lot of killing. You think your up for that?" He turned the Sonic Screwdriver over and over in his hand. "Nifty device this is."
    The War Doctor's voice was tinged with regret."I am. I'll do whatever it takes. Sometimes...there is no other way.After all, it was what I was 'born' for, wasn't it? On that day on Karn, when I...we gave it up. Tell me...do we become The Doctor again? Do we become worthy?

"This is your fault Hicks." With that she pulled her shirt up above her stomach and collapsed onto her back. The skin on her stomach could be seen flexing, as if something was trying to claw its way out. "I hate you."
    "No! NOOOO!!" Hicks pulled his shotgun out and fired on Ripley's stomach. He collapsed on the ground, gasping.

"L-Lori?" RICK stammered. He stepped closer, touching her face.

"You're...you're..how?" He asked, unable to utter the word dead, the memory still fresh in his mind.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

As Ludger stood revealed Garrus would turn towards Carter. "I think someone owes us an apology."

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post

"Great, all we need is an active volcano then."

"How are its defenses against electricity." Tali asked taking her Reegar Carbine from her back. "I wonder if I could try and take over its functions..."

"If we need electricity then I have Overload as well. Though considering its malleable nature I'd assume extreme cold would have been useful too. Sadly I think I left my Cryo ammo in my other battle suit."