Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    Cameron went back to analyzing the hand. "You have to ask Connor. Each time we send someone to the past Judgement Day changes. I'm from a different timeline than them. My Connor is...different." She looked up at him. "You call yourself a Time Lord. Why is that?"
    "Its a long story. But basically,my people mastered Time Travel. But they only used it to watch history unfold. They never helped, and they never interfered. I disagreed.This... "
    He pointed to the Police Telephone Box behind him.
    "This is one of their machines. Over 700 years of time-space travel, and she's never let me down."
    He turned to Connor:
    "How long has this war been? When did it begin?"
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Kyle walked over to talk the convict.

"Do you understand where you are? What just happened to you?"

She nodded confidently. "I have been given the choice of one: being released in a safe area, or two: joining the forces of the Symbionese Liberation Army and fighting for my freedom and the freedom of all oppressed people. I have chosen to stay and fight."

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    She nodded confidently. "I have been given the choice of one: being released in a safe area, or two: joining the forces of the Symbionese Liberation Army and fighting for my freedom and the freedom of all oppressed people. I have chosen to stay and fight."
    Kyle shook his head. "No. You've been taken to the future to fight the machines." He turned and yelled over at the Doctor and Cameron. "Check this girls system for drugs when you get a chance."

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Rick had arrived here rather abruptly. One moment he was in the woods-shit, woods where?-and now he was surrounded by strajge women and men, plus things out of the movies. It took him a while to regain his bearings, but once he did, Rick decided to speak up.

"You all arent sh$!?&g me, are you? Cause I've had enough insanity to last a lifetime. Rick Grimes is my name" he told the people before him.

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/n53pzpigz/reese_valmet.jpg

Kyle turned away from the woman and strode over to the man. "Do you know where you are? Are you fit for duty?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    "Its a long story. But basically,my people mastered Time Travel. But they only used it to watch history unfold. They never helped, and they never interfered. I disagreed.This... "
    He pointed to the Police Telephone Box behind him.
    "This is one of their machines. Over 700 years of time-space travel, and she's never let me down."
    He turned to Connor:
    "How long has this war been? When did it begin?"
    (OOC: John Connor isn't in the room here. He ordered you locked in here. So I'm going to pretend you didn't say that since you didn't understand.)

"An upgrade for the TDE." She looked at seemingly blank patch of wall and said. "This may be what we've been looking for."[/COLOR] She turned back to the Doctor. "You were ordered to watch. And you chose to help. Why?"
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 01-27-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Rick looked around, then shook his head.

"Can't say I recognize the place, but I think I know you. Fit for duty? What kinda duty we talking?"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Rick looked around, then shook his head.

"Can't say I recognize the place, but I think I know you. Fit for duty? What kinda duty we talking?"
    "You didn't intend to come here, did you? Dammit. The message was supposed to keep NON-COM out of this." Kyle paced for a moment, thinking. "Can you fight?"

"You didn't intend to come here, did you? Dammit. The message was supposed to keep NON-COM out of this." Kyle paced for a moment, thinking. "Can you fight?"
    Rick sighed. He was weary, but might as well help out here.

"Yea, just tell me who we're fighting kid" Rick replied, right hand on his holster
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    "Oh you know. My boss needs some tests before we can proceed with the game's. I promise it'll be quick and painless."

"Okay," Hicks said, "I've heard that one before".

He looked at the group assembled thus far. Seemed like there were some late stragglers, might very well take a Marine to help whip them in fighting shape, he thought.

Ludger Will Kresnik - Tales of Xillia 2 - Spirius Agent

When the distress signal found its way into the Spirius Corporation's network of information, it rocked the company's foundation to its core. Both it and its current president, Ludger Will Kresnik, had thought messages from beyond their dimensional walls was impossible upon the destruction of the fractured dimensions. Fearing the worst, the company was sent into turmoil as its Department of Dimensional Affairs was reinvigorated in order to ascertain the origin of the signal.

Eventually, a theory was proposed-- the origin was not of an alternate dimension of their own, but of an entirely different one. A different prime dimension.

As the sole remaining Chromatus user, it fell upon the company's CEO to enter into this new dimension to determine its potential threat to their own. As a service to his friends and all the assistance they'd given him in the past, Ludger decided to go in on his own. Besides, there was no telling if there would be any way back.

Using the Chromatus for hopefully the last time, Ludger went into the unknown.

A dilapidated warehouse greeted Ludger. Its creaking dark walls seemed to be protected by round disks of some sort. When the armored man spoke, Ludger noticed the number of others standing around him. The distress signal did its job, it seemed, but did that mean a prime dimension existed for each individual standing here? A dizzying thought.

Not the most talkative type, Ludger didn't introduce himself to the others at first, simply choosing to pull out his phone.

"Vera?"
    he said, cautiously, hoping he was reaching her. Nothing. He didn't even get a signal here. With a war to be fought and no support from home, Ludger didn't like his chances. Still, he'd have to resist using the Chromatus, no matter what happened. He'd have to protect his world with his power alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "Okay," Hicks said, "I've heard that one before".

He looked at the group assembled thus far. Seemed like there were some late stragglers, might very well take a Marine to help whip them in fighting shape, he thought.

"There. All done." She smiled sweetly. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Rick sighed. He was weary, but might as well help out here.

"Yea, just tell me who we're fighting kid" Rick replied, right hand on his holster

"We're fighting Skynet. That's who. The damn machine that wiped out most of our planet." Kyle let out a sigh. In a softer voice he said. "You're not supposed to be here. You're going to get yourself killed."

(OOC: John Connor isn't in the room here. He ordered you locked in here. So I'm going to pretend you didn't say that since you didn't understand.)
    "An upgrade for the TDE." She looked at seemingly blank patch of wall and said. "This may be what we've been looking for."[/COLOR] She turned back to the Doctor. "You were ordered to watch. And you chose to help. Why?"[/URL]
    The Doctor's demeanour changed. He became calmer. "At first, it was to explore. To hear the cry of the birds, and walk on the alien sand. But soon I noticed. The Time Lords had vast powers, which they only used to serve themselves. They achieved perfection, while the universe starved. They watched civilizations burn, and refused to save them. So I decided to do all I could to help those in need, when nobody else would."

20141010172812!The_War_Doctor_.jpg
    (OOC: Thanks. Sorry about the Connor Error.)
    Last edited by Mighty Roman; 01-27-2015 at 10:22 PM.
    Upcoming:

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    The Doctor's demeanour changed. He became calmer. "At first, it was to explore. To hear the cry of the birds, and walk on the alien sand. But soon I noticed. The Time Lords had vast powers, which they only used to serve themselves. They achieved perfection, while the universe starved. They watched civilizations burn, and refused to save them. So I decided to do all I could to help those in need, when nobody else would."
    "That's the reason for my current existence. I'll never be able to love, to feel pain, to mourn someone. But I've also never suffered from the human condition. I've always known what my purpose is. To kill John Connor, and then to protect him."

Cameron's attention snapped back to the Doctor, to the present. "How do you manage the rippling effect?" She asked?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomyk View Post
    Ludger Will Kresnik - Tales of Xillia 2 - Spirius Agent
    [/CENTER]

Not the most talkative type, Ludger didn't introduce himself to the others at first, simply choosing to pull out his phone.

"Vera?"
    he said, cautiously, hoping he was reaching her. Nothing. He didn't even get a signal here. With a war to be fought and no support from home, Ludger didn't like his chances. Still, he'd have to resist using the Chromatus, no matter what happened. He'd have to protect his world with his power alone.
    The Doctor turned to Ludger. "It appears we have another guest. He hasn't said a word since he's got here. I'm...The Doctor. And who might you be, young man?"
    Upcoming:

The Doctor turned to Ludger. "It appears we have another guest. He hasn't said a word since he's got here. I'm...The Doctor. And who might you be, young man?"
    Putting away his phone, Ludger regarded the man with a tilt of his head. The agent looked him up and down, unsure what to make of him. "Ludger Will Kresnik," he said, turning to The Doctor fully and shrugging. "I'm... an agent of Spirius." Not that anyone here would know what that was, but Ludger wasn't willing to explain it. "That's an odd name you have."

Quote Originally Posted by Atomyk View Post
    Putting away his phone, Ludger regarded the man with a tilt of his head. The agent looked him up and down, unsure what to make of him. "Ludger Will Kresnik," he said, turning to The Doctor fully and shrugging. "I'm... an agent of Spirius." Not that anyone here would know what that was, but Ludger wasn't willing to explain it. "That's an odd name you have."
    "It's a name I chose. Why did you choose to respond to the broadcast? And what does Spirius do?
    Upcoming:

"It's a name I chose. Why did you choose to respond to the broadcast? And what does Spirius do?
    "Spirius is a corporation," Ludger said, crossing his arms. "We're-- They're... sort of the reason why I'm here. The Department of Dimensional Affairs wanted to look into the matter. I also happen to be the, uh.... CEO." He looked down slightly, feeling a touch embarrassed. The last thing he wanted to do was come off as boasting. "Anyway, any name you want is good with me."