Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atomyk View Post
    Reacting suddenly, he took a step back from her. He recoiled at the implications of what she was saying. "W-What? I'm... a person." He stared at her pleadingly for a moment, eventually sagging his shoulders. "I come from a place called Elympios." He then looked around at the others, thinking he didn't look too different from everybody else-- Ah, but wait, he was forgetting the most obvious explanation. "I'm of the Kresnik clan," he explained. The last of my kind. "We have... some odd traits..." He smiled a bit, trying to play it off as amusement.

"Please describe."

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    "Do you understand where you are? What's going on?"

"I have just arrived, if you wish to tell me then do so. I could also read through the war archives, and understand what I can through those readings."
    Last edited by Mari; 01-29-2015 at 12:29 AM.

"Please describe."
    "Uhh..." Oh boy, explaining stuff was the last thing Ludger was good at. "The Kresniks possess the power of the Chromatus... we have the ability to cross into other dimensions." He crossed his arms, looking off to the side. With the Chromatus, Ludger could do a great many things, but he couldn't dare use it to fight, not anymore. "As long as one knows the coordinates..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post

"Fa Mulan, Sub Commander, Wei Army, China, reporting for duty."

"I don't want to fight a war, I want to live a normal life. But we can not choose. I have experience in war, and I hope to contribute what I can to our cause.

Tania rose, and saluted her with a raised fist. "Profound greetings of revolutionary love, comrade. Our struggle is the struggle for liberation from the imperialist pig enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post

Tania rose, and saluted her with a raised fist. "Profound greetings of revolutionary love, comrade. Our struggle is the struggle for liberation from the imperialist pig enemy."

"Then let us ensure it is a victorious struggle."

"Uhh..." Oh boy, explaining stuff was the last thing Ludger was good at. "The Kresniks possess the power of the Chromatus... we have the ability to cross into other dimensions." He crossed his arms, looking off to the side. With the Chromatus, Ludger could do a great many things, but he couldn't dare use it to fight, not anymore. "As long as one knows the coordinates..."
    Cameron let go of the man's neck and stepped. "I'll can't detect any normal life signs, but I've also determined that you're are an organic. You may proceed."

Cameron then stopped and asked him a question. "Your people. How did they die?"

"I have just arrived, if you wish to tell me then do so. I could also read through the war archives, and understand what I can through those readings."
    "Looking at your clothing, I'm not sure you'd understand the full answer. But the simple version is this. A great enemy wiped out most of the humans on this planet. We're the Resistance, the people who fight back. And now you are too." Kyle stopped for a moment, thinking. "Where are you from?"

Cameron let go of the man's neck and stepped. "I'll can't detect any normal life signs, but I've also determined that you're are an organic. You may proceed."

Cameron then stopped and asked him a question. "Your people. How did they die?"
    Happy that she was satisfied, a smile crossed his lips. However, when she chose to ask about his people, Ludger found himself staring. He almost didn't answer at first, but eventually-- "They did it to themselves." That was the short and simple answer, one that Ludger hoped was sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    "Looking at your clothing, I'm not sure you'd understand the full answer. But the simple version is this. A great enemy wiped out most of the humans on this planet. We're the Resistance, the people who fight back. And now you are too." Kyle stopped for a moment, thinking. "Where are you from?"
    "I am from China." Mulan responded. "I have experience in fighting wars resisting an invading force."

She looked around at the others there. "I know I do not have weapons of your kind. But if someone would train me, even a little. I believe I can learn quickly."

"I am from China." Mulan responded. "I have experience in fighting wars resisting an invading force."

She looked around at the others there. "I know I do not have weapons of your kind. But if someone would train me, even a little. I believe I can learn quickly."

Kyle almost smiled. This was something he was familiar with. He walked up to the woman and, after switching the safety on, handed her the rifle. "This is a Assault Rifle. This is your best friend on the field of battle.

"And this is your enemy." Kyle then spoke into his radip. "Send in the battle Chassis."

"This is one of the few captured Terminators that we've been able to safely reprogram. And now I want you all to try to kill it. Know your enemy, and know your frailty to him."

Kyle led the woman to the side and began to instruct her.

Happy that she was satisfied, a smile crossed his lips. However, when she chose to ask about his people, Ludger found himself staring. He almost didn't answer at first, but eventually-- "They did it to themselves." That was the short and simple answer, one that Ludger hoped was sufficient.

"Humans were doing to the same thing to each other long before Skynet was born. It seems that it is the nature of being's to seek their own destruction. Perhaps it is the universe purging itself of failure."

"Do you believe that your people deserved their destruction?"
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 01-29-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Hicks dozed off as the all the talking around him kind of lulled the Marine to sleep.

But he quickly awakened when someone uttered the word "rifle". He scratched his eyes and walked toward whoever made that sound. He saw Reese (who he thought looked strangely familiar) and an Asian woman, about to fire a rifle.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch." He raised his hand. "Big fan."

"Humans were doing to the same thing to each other long before Skynet was born. It seems that it is the nature of being's to seek their own destruction. Perhaps it is the universe purging itself of failure."

"Do you believe that your people deserved their destruction?"[/COLOR]
    A harsh question to say the least. Ludger hardly wanted to imply his brother deserved the death he received, but when he thought about it, Julius' death was less his own doing than the generations of Kresniks that came before him's doing. With that in mind, Ludger stared Cameron down and nodded. They'd almost destroyed their very own universe in their bid for power. "Yes. But their mistakes have been corrected."

A harsh question to say the least. Ludger hardly wanted to imply his brother deserved the death he received, but when he thought about it, Julius' death was less his own doing than the generations of Kresniks that came before him's doing. With that in mind, Ludger stared Cameron down and nodded. They'd almost destroyed their very own universe in their bid for power. "Yes. But their mistakes have been corrected."
    "It all worked out in the end then." Cameron tilted her head to the side. "Do you believed they deserved a second chance?"

Mulan fired the rifle at the Terminator. It was moving towards her, and she was fearful of it. The weapon she fired, it's power and speed scared her too. She paused for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    "Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch." He raised his hand. "Big fan."
    "Big Fan. I am Fa Mulan. What province are you from?"

Mulan fired the rifle at the Terminator. It was moving towards her, and she was fearful of it. The weapon she fired, it's power and speed scared her too. She paused for a moment.

"Big Fan. I am Fa Mulan. What province are you from?"
    The Terminator didn't slow and it easily brushed her aside, knocking her down. It then picked her up by the shirt and shook her.

As suddenly as it had began it turned its red eyes on the rest of the room and picked its next target.

It chose the young Marine and then started moving towards him.

Spectacular Member

Karrin Murphy sat on the couch in her living room that was still designed as her grandmother had done it. Murphy scratched Mister the giant cat under his chin. He purred quite pleased with the attention. Murphy had to wonder if Dresden had paid him much attention. Her heart twisted. Dresden was dead. It was a painful reminder. Right next to the mess that his death had left. The power vacuum was still trying to fill.

Murphy had just stood when something she had to describe as magical appeared in front of her. Odd how before Dresden she wouldn't have leaped at something being magical. A voice asked her if she was willing to become death. Wasn't that what she had been when she had picked up the sword? The sword that was no longer hers. She could bear it.

Murphy decided that she was ready for a change in pace. She needed to get out of here where too many memories of Dresden permeated everything.

Quickly Murphy pulled on her boots and grabbed her not quite legal gun a .22. She decided that she'd also put on the armor from Charity. Between the steel chain that protected from swords and the flak jacket she would be well protected. Her movement in the armor was surprisingly smooth. Admittedly she would be able to do akido at her best, but she'd be able to take a bullet. Murphy didn't know what she should be expecting but prepared for the worst she walked through the bubble.

She appeared with her gun drawn. "I was told there was an enemy." Her eyes darting around the room trying to assess the situation. The metal man marching toward a young man seemed to be a threat, it Murphy was a cop and needed to know who her superior officer was here and what was needed of her.
    Last edited by Kirah; 01-29-2015 at 10:25 PM.