Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Here is the full version of the Avengers Infinity War movie poster20170724_064943.jpg

Just read Thanos# 9, things are really starting to heat up. There looks to be cracks appearing in Thanes association with Lady Death.
    Why can't this series be bi-monthly grrrrr.

Amazing Member

Any more details about the issue?

SPOILERS;
    •Champion (Tryco) and Nebula get down and dirty when both Thanos and Eros (Starfox) are dealing with the Infinity Witches.
    •Thane kills both Biv and Tiv from the silent issue Thanos# 6 and takes Thanos' head piece as his own after he tells Lady Death that he answers to nobody and then sets off to destroy Thanos, Thane is then pictured approaching the ship both Tryco and Nebula are in.
    •Thanos turns to stone as he becomes stuck in the God Quarry wall.
    •Next issue Thanos# 10, the Avengers.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-27-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

I actually like casual Thanos. I mean, he's already plenty durable without body armor. With the Gauntlet, he's a universal presence. What need for armor has he?

Amazing Member

@PhoenixThanos Thank you very much for the spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    I actually like casual Thanos. I mean, he's already plenty durable without body armor. With the Gauntlet, he's a universal presence. What need for armor has he?
    I love his body armor, its part of his character like Thors hammer, Captain Americas shield, Wolverines claws, Spider-Mans webs etc.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

After having seen the leaked the Avengers Infinity War trailer from d23, it seems marvel studios is doing Thanos justice in his portrayal. Thanks goodness! if they ruin this somehow i might go insane lol

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe... but this, does put a smile on my face"

The balancing the universe part makes me think theyre sticking with Thanos goal from the comics of balancing the order of life and death by killing half the population of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    After having seen the leaked the Avengers Infinity War trailer from d23, it seems marvel studios is doing Thanos justice in his portrayal. Thanks goodness! if they ruin this somehow i might go insane lol

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe... but this, does put a smile on my face"

The balancing the universe part makes me think theyre sticking with Thanos goal from the comics of balancing the order of life and death by killing half the population of the universe.
    Very excited for this movie after seeing the leaked footage.

I'm looking forward to seeing Thanos in action on the big screen. I did just get Thanos #1 and was actually disappointed by it. I liked the art, but found it to be really weak story wise. I just didn't give a damn about anyone but Thanos. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...urns-thanos-1/

New Thanos Graphic Novel; the Infinity Siblings (Jim Starlin, Alan Davis) the first in a trilogy.
    Announced at San Diego Comic-Con by Marvel, we knew that Thanos: The Infinity Siblings will be the latest cosmic project for the pair of Jim Starlin and Alan Davis, who have given us Thanos: The Infinity Entity and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy.
    But what we didn’t know is that this original graphic novel, timed to be released alongside the Avengers: The Infinity War movie, is also the new shape of things to come. The first in a trilogy of graphic novels from the pair.
    The Marvel Book Preview tells us:
    “Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he fi nds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Here is the full version of the Avengers Infinity War movie poster20170724_064943.jpg
    man he looks boss here. can't wait for infinity movie

Thanos #9 sold 28,154 copies, which means that he outsold GOTG, their solo titles, two Avengers books, and a lot of other hero titles. He outsold the Ultimates book in which he used to feature by 12,000 copies.

Unfortunately, I was away on Holiday when the trailer was leaked. It is no longer available for viewing now.

Thanos wins ?, this sounds interesting.20170819_181425.jpg