Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Why does Hulk have a gun in that preview?!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    Why does Hulk have a gun in that preview?!?
    I believe it is because that this version of the Hulk, whom Thanos battled and continuously blasted in face with his cosmic might, is or at least based upon the Professor Hulk incarnation.

This version had an exact look and even several other similar designs utilized in Peter David's run.

He was even shown to wield massive guns that fired powerful energy blasts.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I believe it is because that this version of the Hulk, whom Thanos battled and continuously blasted in face with his cosmic might, is or at least based upon the Professor Hulk incarnation.

This version had an exact look and even several other similar designs utilized in Peter David's run.

He was even shown to wield massive guns that fired powerful energy blasts.

Maybe i worded it incorrectly, i know that, my question was more of why did they give Hulk guns? Hulk and Thanos are my fav characters and it's always bothered me that the version of Hulk in Infinity Gauntlet was that lame version.

This is Thanos's ... second appearance, I believe...

I just really like how his costume looks here. Itt's got more of a Kirby charm to it than he usually sports.

I'm just happy that this new arc appears to be doing a little more justice to Thanos. I got issue #1 and hated it, and then got #13(https://wp.me/p81uZL-p4) from Marvel handing it out as a free digital download. The art was way better, and I really enjoy the insane new Ghost Rider.

As for Hulk with guns, maybe he needs the extra firepower with whatever they're up against? Maybe he's gotten weaker with age? Or maybe a new Hulk we haven't seen before?

Stuff you Marvel, no Thanos for May :'(
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Hopefully it is only a months hiatus for the Thanos title in May.
    This title has been very popular and if it has been cancelled that would be a big shock.
    I was wondering where they would go from the "Thanos wins" storyline hopefully this isn't my answer ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

THANOS #16

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-28-2018 at 10:26 PM.

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-28-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Very minor spoilers for the Avengers Infinity War movie. Apparently, they've changed the name of one of the Black order Characters. "Black Dwarf" is being refered to as "Cull Obsidian" in toy solicits. I can see how the original name could cause some issues, lol

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Very minor spoilers for the Avengers Infinity War movie. Apparently, they've changed the name of one of the Black order Characters. "Black Dwarf" is being refered to as "Cull Obsidian" in toy solicits. I can see how the original name could cause some issues, lol
    Lol, reminds me of this scene from a classic (start at 1:23, timestamp didn't work).

Though I think they are being a tad too worried about effecting sensitivities here when the character is neither black nor a dwarf nor is referring to either in the sense where someone would take offense to such.

BANNED

Thanos #16 was a good issue.

Not my favorite out of the THANOS WINS arch, but it was still pretty god. However, I must confess, there are things that I did not care for (like Galactus crying out for help when he returns to Earth bleeding cosmic, as I firmly believe Galactus would rather perish in battle than retreat or seek aid in such a desperate manner) and some things that I do hope we get some answers to later in the series.

1) How did King Thanos managed to become so powerful, given what he was able to do to Galactus in the beginning of the story and their final encounter?

2) How did The Fallen One/Silver Surfer become so powerful in that he alone is capable of taking on King Thanos, Thanos, and Cosmic Ghost Rider solo?

3) Why did Norrin Radd bother to bring the Annihilation Wave with him if it was of no threat to King Thanos and company?

4) If Norrin Radd is so powerful that he can take on King Thanos and company solo, why does he need to even wield (let alone be worthy) of Mjolnir?

Guess it's only a fun What if...? story.

That hammer reveal had me roll my eyes hard.

This is borderline comedy at this point. Cates is just picking up the most random idea and running with it.

Spectacular Member

Wait wasn't Cull Obsidian the original name for the Black Order?