Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    I enjoyed this sequence. The question however is: Is Peter Dinklage really playing Pip The Troll?
    Rumour I heard was that he was playing Modok. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    So Mentor is dead now? After all these years Thanos kills him? Odd no?
    He'll get better. As I said after last issue, Mentor is a first generation cosmic powered Earth born Eternal. His power rivals his brother Zuras. He will eventually heal from this and isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BadTitan View Post
    its been made pretty clear Thanos is weakened due to him dying from the so called "God cancer". Plus he took attacks from around 10 guardsmen giving everything they had.
    Plus Gladiator strength level is dependent on his confidence. Seeing THANOS half-beaten, bleeding, and knowing there's a "flaw in Thanos physiology" must be a hell of a confidence booster.

Niffleheim

Do you think Lemire will touch on the Death of Captain Marvel since Thanos is also dying of "God Cancer"?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Do you think Lemire will touch on the Death of Captain Marvel since Thanos is also dying of "God Cancer"?
    I think that at least acknowledgement of it at some point would be appropriate and maybe even poignant for a dark character such as Thanos. I'm intrigued to see what's Death's endgame in all this, considering what happened in Ultimates with the consolidation of Lord Chaos/Order and the In-Betweener. Could she be going for a power grab herself in order to protect herself from what is coming?

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

The "Thanos: Death Sentence" novel is out. I bought it from my lcs last weds, havent opened it yet tho

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Rumour I heard was that he was playing Modok. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Made up rumor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    He'll get better. As I said after last issue, Mentor is a first generation cosmic powered Earth born Eternal. His power rivals his brother Zuras. He will eventually heal from this and isn't dead.
    I figured he wasn't truly dead.

Niffleheim

Could he be playing Uatu the Watcher? I'd love for Infinity War narrated by the Watcher

I know I know he is an FF character but I'll hope until I hear otherwise

Will we see Thanos' Sanctuary II?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

When was the first time?
    When he fought the Annihilators in Infinity Revelation. Thanos easily beat each member but avoided gladiator by teleporting him away and mentioning something about how powerful he is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    When he fought the Annihilators in Infinity Revelation. Thanos easily beat each member but avoided gladiator by teleporting him away and mentioning something about how powerful he is.
    I thought that's what you were talking about. He just didn't wanna deal with him at the time.

I thought that's what you were talking about. He just didn't wanna deal with him at the time.
    Yeah, dealing with him would have taken up to much time is how it came across. Plus in infinity relativity or revelations when Annihilus stomps Gladiator, Thanos says Annihilus defeated Gladiator a lot easier then he would defeat him.

And up we go.

That Thanos ongoing is fire.

Love it!!!

Niffleheim

So how do ppl feel about sexy Death?

I really loved how Lemire connected the dots of what happened to Thane from Black Vortex to the present

Yeah, I'm also liking this book! But was it ever stated that Tryco had a run in with the Astral Coven or why is he depowered? Got a bit confused seeing him stuck in that prison but more so when Thane saidthat Eros is the muscle and the only one who could stand up to Terrax. Ordinarily the Champion is stronger than Terrax.