Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thanos# 13
    20170703_173438.jpg

I love this book! It really reminds me of the old DnA Guardians.

Thanks wins against the Phoenix Force? Or is his winning against someone else?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks wins against the Phoenix Force? Or is his winning against someone else?
    Totally new creative team, so the Phoenix force storyline will already have been wrapped up. I imagine he wins against, well, everyone, and we'll see what the universe becomes when it's under his total control.

Thank you for the info, stingray.

Yeah, if anyone can win, it is Thanos. I love that cover--- it is so Thanos!

BANNED

The current Thanos series has been one of the extremely few solid monthly titles coming from Marvel. It isn't weighed down by a bunch of SJW & PC nonsense that plagues the majority of comics from Marvel. And I hope it goes on for a very, very long time!

Plus, I cannot wait to see Thanos dispatch Thane & the Phoenix Force, proving to all that he is Death Incarnate and that he is the ultimate villain powerhouse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: TELLTALE GAMES #5 (of 5)
    FRED VAN LENTE (W) • SALVA ESPIN (A)
    Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
    Game Variant Cover also available
    The Guardians meet their match as Thanos’ plan to retrieve an ancient artifact finally comes to fruition! But what is the Eternity Forge – and how will the Mad Titan use it to ravage the galaxy? Will Groot throw over Rocket for Cosmo the Spacedog as his new best friend? This is the most important question, AND YES IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Amazing Member

Any news on today's issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Panagiotis1 View Post
    Any news on today's issue?
    Spoilers Thanos# 10;
    The action kicks off with the Avengers; Captain America (Sam Wilson), Thor-girl, Hercules, Spider-Man and Wasp, battling the Abomination, Thanos then turns up with Iron Heart, Daredevil, Vision and Ms Marvel.
    Thanos makes short work of the Abomination, after the battle Captain America (Sam Wilson) is talking to Thanos but Thanos senses something isn't right, he then realises this is a trial via the God Quarry, Thanos then squashes Sam Wilson head and breaks out of the Infinity Well.
    Thanos then addresses the Infinity sisters/witches but not before virtually killing Starfox.
    Meanwhile Phoenix Thane is coming for Nebula and Tryco (Champion), Thane damages their ship and they crash land on a planet with Thane in hot pursuit.
    As Phoenix Thane looks like he is about to kill Tryco, Thanos arrives and takes Thane out.
    The scene is then set on the last page; Thanos v Phoenix Thane.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 08-31-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Amazing Member

@PhoenixThanos Thank you very much! Sounds very interesting. I can't wait to get my copy!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Spoilers Thanos# 10;
    The action kicks off with the Avengers; Captain America (Sam Wilson), Thor-girl, Hercules, Spider-Man and Wasp, battling the Abomination, Thanos then turns up with Iron Heart, Daredevil, Vision and Ms Marvel.
    Thanos makes short work of the Abomination, after the battle Captain America (Sam Wilson) is talking to Thanos but Thanos senses something isn't right, he then realises this is a trial via the God Quarry, Thanos then squashes Sam Wilson head and breaks out of the Infinity Well.
    Thanos then addresses the Infinity sisters/witches but not before virtually killing Starfox.
    Meanwhile Phoenix Thane is coming for Nebula and Tryco (Champion), Thane damages their ship and they crash land on a planet with Thane in hot pursuit.
    As Phoenix Thane looks like he is about to kill Tryco, Thanos arrives and takes Thane out.
    The scene is then set on the last page; Thanos v Phoenix Thane.
    You forget to mention Thanos was landing on poor Nebula.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You forget to mention Thanos was landing on poor Nebula.
    Think that was Thane he landed on since it showed Champion falling away from the impact, would have been cooler if it had been Nebula though lol.

BANNED

Another interesting thing to note is that Nebula seen and spoke to Mistress Death, who responded in kind just before Thanos arrived to lay the smackdown on Phoenix Thane.

I'm hoping Thanos violently dispatches Thane and extinguishes the Phoenix Force before turning his attention to Mistress Death.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Another interesting thing to note is that Nebula seen and spoke to Mistress Death, who responded in kind just before Thanos arrived to lay the smackdown on Phoenix Thane.

I'm hoping Thanos violently dispatches Thane and extinguishes the Phoenix Force before turning his attention to Mistress Death.
    I'm hoping Thanos takes the Phoenix force as his own, now that would make for an intense future storyline featuring the Avengers, the X-Men, the GOTG, the Shi'ar and many more but Marvel seem content with storylines like Secret Empire lol.

That beginning with the new Avengers was very annoying. Couldn't he be tempted/tested with some more familiar faces? Does Thanos even knows who half those Avengers are?