Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    This sounds about right as Thanos' skirmish with Drax in IM 55 resulted in planetary destruction. Doing it again would be nothing new for the Mad Titan.
    And that was before his power as increased when Death brought him back to life in Thanos Quest story.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadTitan View Post
    Thanos has flown once before in the cosmic cube arc. Right before he finds the cube with Death, him and Death flew threw space to the planet the cube was on
    No, not really. Thanos and Lady Death are basically shown plummeting down like a comet, which would technically be expected for anything entering atmosphere. Hulk has been shown plummeting to earth like an asteroid several times and he isn't able to fly, same with juggernaut. It is strange that Thanos and Lady Death pin pointed their landing, but still they didnt fly around at at all. In this latest issue, Thanos is flying around like Superman lol
    Last edited by AnimalSquabbles; 10-11-2017 at 09:12 PM.

And that was before his power as increased when Death brought him back to life in Thanos Quest story.
    Good point. Thanos has always done crazy over the top power house stuff.

It's good to be a fan of the mad titan.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    No, not really. Thanos and Lady Death are basically shown plummeting down like a comet, which would technically be expected for anything entering atmosphere. Hulk has been shown plummeting to earth like an asteroid several times and he isn't able to fly, same with juggernaut. It is strange that Thanos and Lady Death pin pointed their landing, but still they didnt fly around at at all. In this latest issue, Thanos is flying around like Superman lol
    If him and death had teleported or some other form of getting there it wouldn’t have looked like they was flying through space.

Writers and artists back then didn’t have to content battleboard nonsense and the finest continuity problems. It was just about telling a good/fun story.
    Last edited by BadTitan; 10-13-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Has anyone seen that comic of Thanos drinking coffee with Darksied? So funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DamianBane View Post
    Has anyone seen that comic of Thanos drinking coffee with Darksied? So funny.
    "Have You Heard The One About Thanos and Darkseid Drinking Coffee in the Car with Dr. Doom?"

Okay, that was good. Damn (*the Wire*, lol).

THANOS2015015-COV.jpg

THANOS #15
    DONNY CATES (W) • GEOFF SHAW (A/C)
    THANOS WINS Part 3
    As King Thanos and his Rider prepare to face the coming forces of the Fallen One, he surveys the Universe he’s dominated…just a king and his dog. His big…green…dog…
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    THANOS2015015-COV.jpg

THANOS #15
    DONNY CATES (W) • GEOFF SHAW (A/C)
    THANOS WINS Part 3
    As King Thanos and his Rider prepare to face the coming forces of the Fallen One, he surveys the Universe he’s dominated…just a king and his dog. His big…green…dog…
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    Wait a minute isn't the Fallen One Galactus original herald?

20171018_210018.jpg
    Looks like the Black Order feature in the upcoming Avengers crossover "No Surrender".
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    20171018_210018.jpg
    Looks like the Black Order feature in the upcoming Avengers crossover "No Surrender".
    Damn, i was hoping to avoid this event

Thanos and Hela hook up again in Mighty Thor# 700
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

If him and death had teleported or some other form of getting there it wouldn’t have looked like they was flying through space.

Writers and artists back then didn’t have to content battleboard nonsense and the finest continuity problems. It was just about telling a good/fun story.
    I didnt say they teleported, and it doesnt look like they were flying through space. It looks like they kinda dropped in.

Just saw the preview pages for Thanos# 12 on the Comics Continuum page, wow, wow, wow.

20171021_141950.jpg
    On reading the introduction to Thanos# 12, to me it does confirm that Thanos received a power up from the god quarry.