Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    It's awkward now that Lady Death was dating Thane, which was a stupid creative idea
    Heh. Hadn't thought of it that way.

Euro trash.

BANNED

Thanos Wins is turning out to be one of Thanos' best story archs
    Yes, it is. In terms of story and art, it's one of the best stories I have read from Marvel in a very long time. It's epic and truly incredible. If only more writers had this kind of creativity and passion when working with such characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnight View Post
    I was hoping the reveal would have something to do with Hela, which I think has been dropped since the end of Unworthy Thor mini.
    It was a interesting new twist that seemed to be already forgotten
    It has been revealed that Cates will explore the partnership/bond between Thanos and Hela in an upcoming arch in the series. But I have a feeling that Hela is simply trying to manipulate the Mad Titan, which will end up be her undoing, as Mistress Death herself has learned not to manipulate or spurn the affection of Thanos. He is simply not one to be trifled with in any manner.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Uh... How about NO. Lady Death is what makes the character interesting, why us Thanos fans love him so much, and is what separates him from Darkseid.
    Thanos has many aspects that separate from him and make him FAR more interesting a character than Darkseid. He is more powerful, intelligent, and is loaded with more depth. Not to mention his mythos/lore is richer. But I also agree that his relationship with Mistress Death, whatever form in may be, is always intriguing and is a vast part of who Thanos' unique character.

Spectacular Member

Loved the latest issue.... my only complaint is it seemed way to short for me, I got to the last page and was like "Aw C'mon!". Netflix has spoiled me when it comes to waiting for a new episode or issue it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by roni190 View Post
    Loved the latest issue.... my only complaint is it seemed way to short for me, I got to the last page and was like "Aw C'mon!". Netflix has spoiled me when it comes to waiting for a new episode or issue it seems.
    100% agree, I thought the same thing, I think there was only 15 pages of story content wtf ?
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

The reason it probably felt so short is due to having three massive, double page spreads. Still, it was an incredible issue and I cannot wait for more! It's easily one of, if not the best Marvel title on the shelves.

Because Donny Cates + Geoff Shaw + Thanos =

20171231_154535.jpg
    Move over Mistress Death, I've got a new woman now.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    20171231_154535.jpg
    Move over Mistress Death, I've got a new woman now.
    Love it.

20171231_204540.jpg
    Could this First Fallen character be the same Fallen One mentioned in the solicitations for Thanos# 15 ?.
    We all thought the Fallen One mentioned could have been Galactus' first herald of the same name, this would make much more sense.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 12-31-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Apparently, something needs to be cleareed up. It's also the one thing i didnt like from the last issue. The name reveal, people are interpeting that as his real name when it only says that was supposed to be his name prior to his birth. His real name still is Thanos

Apparently, something needs to be cleareed up. It's also the one thing i didnt like from the last issue. The name reveal, people are interpeting that as his real name when it only says that was supposed to be his name prior to his birth. His real name still is Thanos
    Thanos' mother was going to call him "Dione" but when she saw him he was called Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Thanos' mother was going to call him "Dione" but when she saw him he was called Thanos.
    When she saw him she said "Thanos". The issue sets up that she hadnt heard the name before, it just came to her. Regardless, he was named Thanos.

Twitter's gone a little crazy over the news seeing how comic news outlets, including CBR, have been using clickbait headlines in order to suggest Dione is Thanos's real name. Donny Cates even had to address it because it got so bad.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

It just means that there is an alternate reality where he is named Dione or Reverse Thanos. No big deal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It just means that there is an alternate reality where he is named Dione or Reverse Thanos. No big deal.
    No, it doesn't. He was not named Dionne. He was named Thanos. This confusion is why I am angry that this was even put in the story, adds nothing

No, it doesn't. He was not named Dionne. He was named Thanos. This confusion is why I am angry that this was even put in the story, adds nothing
    It was put in to make Thanos acknowledge Future Thanos as legit, because only the real Thanos would even know that information.

Either way, does it matter? Comic sites made it a big deal when it was nothing.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher