Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Enjoyed this issue very much, looking forward to seeing the exposition of Ghost Rider (now that we know his identity) as well as some of the other reveals from King Thanos' history. Intrigued to see if the pet Hulk will play into this at all other than a plot device to show Thanos' powerset (like we need any more proof of that).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Enjoyed this issue very much, looking forward to seeing the exposition of Ghost Rider (now that we know his identity) as well as some of the other reveals from King Thanos' history. Intrigued to see if the pet Hulk will play into this at all other than a plot device to show Thanos' powerset (like we need any more proof of that).
    Yes, it was another superb issue of a truly incredible story arch. I'm very thankful to have Donny Cates & Geoff Shaw working with the Mad Titan. And I hope it is for a very, very long time.

I loved the interaction between Thanos and Cosmic Ghost Rider, as well as the conversation/interaction Thanos had with King Thanos regarding Death. And one of the coolest moments in the issue? King Thanos wielding Surtur's Sword of Doom, Twilight. EPIC!!!

I also have a theory regarding King Thanos and the Hulk. We know why he keeps the Cosmic Ghost Rider around, but what about Hulk? Why is it that King Thanos keeps the Hulk deep within the depths of his castle, heavily fortified and contained in there?

My guess? The Hulk is actually King Thanos' WMD/Guardian/Attack-Monster. Why else would he bother to keep the Hulk alive and just kill him? Unless, much like himself, the Hulk is just as immortal as King Thanos. It'd definitely give insight on the Avengers: No Surrender solicitation that calls him "The Immortal Hulk".

But, yeah, I believe that Hulk is actually King Thanos' WMD/Secret Weapon. It would be cool if in a upcoming issue he speaks a special code that makes the Hulk go berserk and ravage the forces of the Fallen One. Or simply orders the Cosmic Ghost Rider to "Unleash the Hulk/Beast"!

Would be cool. Kind of like when Zeus ordered "Unleash the Krakken!" in Clash of the Titans.

BANNED

One of my favorite moments/scenes from Thanos #15!

Would’ve bet money the rider was Deadpool...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Would’ve bet money the rider was Deadpool...
    100%, actually pretty disappointed it ended up being Frank Castle :'(
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

Of all characters, why Castle?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    One of my favorite moments/scenes from Thanos #15!

I don't like how fat they look and why does young Thanos have such a small head?

It reminds me of Beetlejuice....

"You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

Frank Castle would be the perfect herald for Thanos, the universes greatest killer. I have loved Castle's/Ghost Riders inclusion as a herald of Thanos a million years from now. Honestly, these issues of Thanos for the last year or so have been amazing.

Excellent issue. I saw Logan, thor, thing, ironman, magneto, Hawkeye, cap, doc ock, nova, antman, and Thunderball in Hulks' boneyard. Did I miss any?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Of all characters, why Castle?
    Well, seems pretty clear there's probably no one more appropriate to be a Ghost Rider than Frank Castle. In hindsight, I'm surprised no one did it before.

BANNED

"No one walks away from Death. Not even you."

BANNED

I am very interested to see the solicitations for Thanos# 19, honestly where can they go to after "Thanos wins" ?
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I am very interested to see the solicitations for Thanos# 19, honestly where can they go to after "Thanos wins" ?
    Well, there is his current relationship with Hela that needs to be explored...

Plus, there is the Infinity Gems/Stones...

They could also introduce a powerful rival, nemesis, or antagonist for the Mad Titan...

Definitely lots that can be done.

True, all good storylines just wondering how they will top this current storyline ?.