Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by roni190 View Post
    Wait wasn't Cull Obsidian the original name for the Black Order?
    As far as I remember, yes.

I love this "Thanos Wins" storyline with this really dystopian future. I absolutely love Cosmic Ghostrider.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Has anybody heard anything about Thanos#19 ?, is this series continuing ?, is the month of May a hiatus ?.
    Is Jim Starlins Infinity Siblings still scheduled for April ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

Wow, great picture. Where is that from ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Has anybody heard anything about Thanos#19 ?, is this series continuing ?, is the month of May a hiatus ?.
    Is Jim Starlins Infinity Siblings still scheduled for April ?.
    I haven't seen anything about a cancellation.

Thanos has been doing good so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    GreenScar your above post is blank ?.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    GreenScar your above post is blank ?.
    It's a really cool promo art for Avengers: Infinity War. You might have to reload the page to see it. If that doesn't work, check out the links here to where you can view the picture and more.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/even-...-war-promo-art
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 03-05-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Amazing Member

My question is how was Thanos able to defeat The Sentry? I doubt that Thanos' baseline powers could exceed the Sentry.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    My question is how was Thanos able to defeat The Sentry? I doubt that Thanos' baseline powers could exceed the Sentry.
    The entire Thanos series reads like fan fiction Thanos love that'd even make Jim Starlin pause, I wouldn't read much into it since he one shot decapitated Galactus. I mean not even Starlin would do that, he'd at least have Galactus die with some dignity.
    I mean it's cool to see cosmic books with big cosmic battles, but I'm not a fan of "Marty Stu'ing" a character and Thanos gets that treatment a lot.
    Given that Starlinn said the series directly ripped off his proposal I can definitely see they just doing what he was going to do but in a less classsy way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    The entire Thanos series reads like fan fiction Thanos love that'd even make Jim Starlin pause, I wouldn't read much into it since he one shot decapitated Galactus. I mean not even Starlin would do that, he'd at least have Galactus die with some dignity.
    I mean it's cool to see cosmic books with big cosmic battles, but I'm not a fan of "Marty Stu'ing" a character and Thanos gets that treatment a lot.
    Given that Starlinn said the series directly ripped off his proposal I can definitely see they just doing what he was going to do but in a less classsy way.
    So true.
    But honestly, this series gave us Cosmic Ghost Rider (Or should we just say “The Rider?”), so I don’t really mind TBH.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    I found that's happened with thanos a lot for years now, and he's over present in the mythos imo

But at his best he's utterly brilliant

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Cool preview.
    Poor Spider-Man,he always look useless against Thanos.lol.
    I will have to try to get the most recent Thanos TPBīs of the curent ongoing,all the new previews that i see of it seem awesome.

How do people not understand that Thanos now becomes more powerful the older he becomes. Galactus was already weak/hurt from his previous encounter with Thanos, hence the reason he dispatched so easy.

Sentry is nowhere near even a base Thanos in power. The only fear Sentry has going for him is beating a mentally unstable and therefore weaker Owen Reece.