Super Moderator

Default "Flash" EP Teases Gorilla Grodd's Debut

Andrew Kreisberg revealed that VFX are hard at work on the iconic Flash villain's debut.

Full article here.

Nefarious Trickster

It's pretty awesome that with just half a season in, we've seen Captain Cold, Heatwave, a Weather Wizard analogue, Blackout, Captain Boomerang, Colo-er, Girder, The Mist, Plastique, Multiplex, Rainbow Raider, Blacksmith, Clock King, Reverse Flash with Pied Piper, the Real Weather Wizard, Peek-A-Boo, Trickster and now Grodd on deck.

I think Mirror Master, Dr. Alchemy, Murmur, Cicada, Shade and The Top would be great for TV. But I don't mind saving them for season two. Yes, some are Jay and Wally foes but at this stage I think it's okay to mix and match. With that, other villains from other rogues galleries like Mindboggler, Psycho Pirate, Cheetah, Chronos, Kobra, Goldface, Dr. Polaris, Black Mass, Fastball, Major Disaster and Gentleman Ghost would be fun.

Maybe even see Count Vertigo from Arrow.

Love it. Can't wait!

KNEEL BEFORE GRODD! lol

So what is the justification for giving a laboratory ape such a bizarre name?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So what is the justification for giving a laboratory ape such a bizarre name?
    Being created in the near 1960s. I think Grodd first showed up in '58 or '59.